• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Beck Calls 'Bullcrap' On Palin's Non-Answer About Favorite Founding Father

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If she is so "dumb" why was she a governor and on the ticket to be elected as a Vice President?

Now she will be on television.

I bet no one on here will ever have you're own show and I highly doubt you will be on any ballot.

Also, you do nothing to help out your country.
You just sit behind a monitor and complain. WAAAA! :rolleyes::tongue:

And, you would all like to see her nude, so that makes you hypocrites. :hatsoff:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I feel sad for you americans to have such a dumb person around in your system.

Republicans cannot be serious about her.

You same fuckers who think Palin is so stupid would vote for that dingbat Nancy Pelosi if you could.

JayJohn85

Banned
If she is so "dumb" why was she a governor and on the ticket to be elected as a Vice President?
She managed to somehow convince important people as in other republicans to back her.

No doubt it will be entertaining

I bet no one on here will ever have you're own show and I highly doubt you will be on any ballot.
Probably for the best that I'd be a tyrant.

Actually probably get off my ass tommorrow:D Only so much trolling forums and playing video games I can do now completely scoundered. Fuck need to get laid too.

And, you would all like to see her nude, so that makes you hypocrites. :hatsoff:
True dat.

She managed to somehow convince important people as in other republicans to back her.

Those who use to back her and continue to back her goes to show they're just as stupid as Palin is.

I don't think Limbaugh is that stupid, Evil, yes. Dishonest, hell yes! but stupid I don't think so.

One has no command of any facts and the other has no command of reality...
((the question is, which one is which?? :rolleyes::1orglaugh))

You couldn't win a debate with a gay sock puppet. Much less Limbaugh or Palin.
It would be a walk down...

Maybe you're on to something with this sock puppet thing. I think the GOP could win a lot of votes in the South with a ticket of Sock Puppet and Joe The Plumber :thumbsup:

Maybe you're on to something with this sock puppet thing. I think the GOP could win a lot of votes in the South with a ticket of Sock Puppet and Joe The Plumber :thumbsup:

Sock puppets are the last refuge of a scoundrel.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
My favorite founding father was Thomas D'Arcy McGee, who unfortunately was assassinated less then a year after the country was formed...

Wait. Sorry. Wrong country.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Will E, you're not suggesting that being in politics or on television is an indicator of intelligence, are you? :rofl:

As for her being on the ballot as VP, I think Steve Schmidt asks himself that question every night... after chugging a bottle of bourbon.

One criticism of modern politics is that we DO NOT attract our best and our brightest any longer.

You have no idea what we do, Will E. You don't know us and we don't know you. :hatsoff:

And again you're wrong, young Will; not all of us want to see Palin's pink, or her tits & ass - I certainly don't. But even if I did, how would that make me a hypocrite? :confused: Unless I was willing to vote for her after seeing her stuff, I'd still just see her as an attention whore, who has played her cards well in making a good deal of money (for nothing... and your chicks for free).

Rey C.

Ah shit, that kinda looks like her!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

Rey C.

I have a vast knowledge of you and everyone and what you all do. :hatsoff:

So that was you outside the window last night? I thought I heard something. We need some kind of password for you. Otherwise, by the time that red dot shows up on your chest, it'd be too
late. :(

Yes, yes, it does. :hatsoff:

I bet she's got a bush like Mrs. Sasquatch. Doncha reckon? :eek: If she'll show me that thang one time, you're right... I would vote for her: President of the Leper Colony of Kalaupapa. :hatsoff:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So that was you outside the window last night? I thought I heard something. We need some kind of password for you. Otherwise, by the time that red dot shows up on your chest, it'd be too
late. :(

Nope. It could have been one of my drones. ;)

I bet she's got a bush like Mrs. Sasquatch. Doncha reckon? :eek: If she'll show me that thang one time, you're right... I would vote for her: President of the Leper Colony of Kalaupapa. :hatsoff:

:rolleyes: :tongue: