• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A soldier wakes up to reality and speaks truth

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
funny no one trusts the GOV or the military, what they do, what theyve done, why they do/did what theyve done.
people always think its for other reasons than the ones they tell us.
it's very possibly true.
its funny also how in other threads when i try to give the enemies perspective on things and suggest that maybe, possibly the USA has been on the wrong side before and faught wars for reasons other than they told us i get called white supremist, hitler youth and nazi.
I guess people decide when its appropriate to trust the GOV and when its not.

I think the USA should not have been involved in any war since 1815, possibly 1776, thats just my opinion.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
In response to this video...

If you don't like what the Armed Forces stands for and if you don't like what You Might be asked to do while serving in the Armed Forces then...

DON'T SIGN UP

Now now, everyone. No talking about bans here.

Let's all go back to talking about Hellraiser.

Oh Hellraiser, you scamp! What will you post next?

HA...scamp.

Whats going on with the bans? Sorry to hijack the thread with my question but I have lost interest in making fun of HR, where is titsrock anyway, I haven't seen him in a while?

Signing up for the military isn't about free college and job training for four years. The minute you voluntarily sign your name on the dotted line; you are signing yourself over to the US Government to partake in the possibility of going to war! The training you go through in basic be it any kind of military branch is designed to train you for war and how to fight in war! How to kill the enemy. How to wipe out anyone that dares stand in your way trying to kill you, harm you, or any of your squad.

One of the biggest things one learns when in war is that once you hit the ground and get fired upon, you are no longer thinking about country, freedom, and liberty; you are thinking of surviving, getting you and your men out of there alive, and killing the people who are trying to kill you. And hopefully making back home safe and sound and body parts intact.

Never in my life, when I signed up to go to a college or job training (on the average job training basis, mind you), do I have to go through a gas chamber to learn how to breathe in CS gas and still operate better than a civilian; learn how to kill with my hands and any object around me that I can make lethal; learn how to shoot an assault rifle 500 yards away, or go through 13 weeks of blood, tears, and sweat!

My goodness what are people not understanding about this!?

If you don't want to go to war or the possibility of war, don't join the military! That is that.

JayJohn85

Banned
Yea well Lenin did go on about this shit way back, Which created communism which as we know doesnt work. Unfortunately the class war will always exist as greed and profit are the only reasons the big wheel keeps on turning.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Signing up for the military isn't about free college and job training for four years. The minute you voluntarily sign your name on the dotted line; you are signing yourself over to the US Government to partake in the possibility of going to war! The training you go through in basic be it any kind of military branch is designed to train you for war and how to fight in war! How to kill the enemy. How to wipe out anyone that dares stand in your way trying to kill you, harm you, or any of your squad.

One of the biggest things one learns when in war is that once you hit the ground and get fired upon, you are no longer thinking about country, freedom, and liberty; you are thinking of surviving, getting you and your men out of there alive, and killing the people who are trying to kill you. And hopefully making back home safe and sound and body parts intact.

Never in my life, when I signed up to go to a college or job training (on the average job training basis, mind you), do I have to go through a gas chamber to learn how to breathe in CS gas and still operate better than a civilian; learn how to kill with my hands and any object around me that I can make lethal; learn how to shoot an assault rifle 500 yards away, or go through 13 weeks of blood, tears, and sweat!

My goodness what are people not understanding about this!?

If you don't want to go to war or the possibility of war, don't join the military! That is that.

Yes, thank you. :bowdown:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
obviously if you join the military you gotta do what they tell ya.
it doesnt mean afterwards you cant speak about it freely.

this guy was there, i for one respect his feelings because he was in the shit.
if anybody has the right to speak out againt iraq its him.

I dont agree with everything he said especially the racism part, but some things he said were probably true at least to an extent.