• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

... Axl?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It stopped being Gn'R after the '87- '92 members left.

I don't think any chick would be seen near his bloated ass.

Ive seen them in their heyday, and Ive seen Slash since. At least (after all the bickering) Slash got back to the music, and I enjoy his last release.
Axl the Ego is still starting shown late, wherever they will sign him, and playing with very mediocre musicians...DJAssgrab? Really? He's a bad Slash imitator

he did contribute some decent backup vocals in sebastian bach's solo album angel down a few years back on three tracks :dunno:

... that really isn't Guns N' Roses. :(

I know what you mean pal. The band as we know and loved stopped being that band the moment they decided to do The Spaghetti Incident. At least in my eyes that's when they stopped being good. And they just became a joke from then on.

L3ggy

I kinda like Ain't It Fun of The Spaghetti Incident.

I think even though one or three tracks were ok on that CD the CD as a whole just didn't feel like the GNR that we know and love. It's musical vibe was different. Yes it was a CD of cover songs but it didn't have the rock n roll touch of the old GNR. And neither does the new CD from Axl Twinkie either.

L3ggy

That's true, it's no Appetite.

I remember seeing Appetite sitting on a shelve in that store full of robbing bastards (HMV) and above the CD it said on a sticker "Their best album". I would disagree slightly. I think both Use Your Illusion albums are equally as good as Appetite. Everything after that though sucks donkeys for quarters.

L3ggy

Use Your Illusions are great as well, my favourite song is Don't Cry.

It's interesting to hear some of the bands older stuff and the more rare stuff. But that track to me doesn't sound like the Appetite band we know. They seem to have changed their sound quite a bit between recording that track and then releasing Appetite. And even though that track above is ok I am glad they changed their sound. That track is a little too fast and different for the GNR we know.

L3ggy

Ever heard this version of Don't Cry?