• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

... Axl?

On all three albums that mean anything (Appetite, Illusion I, Illusion II) here are some of the songs I like on each of them.

It's So Easy.
Night Train.
Out Ta Get Me.
My Michelle.
Your Crazy.
Anything Goes.
Rocket Queen.

That's more or less the whole album bar a couple of songs LOL

Right Next Door To Hell.
Perfect Crime.
Back Off Bitch.
Double Talkin Jive.
Don't Damn Me.
Coma.

14 Years.
Shotgun Blues.
Breakdown.
Locomotive.
Estranged.
You Could Be Mine.

axl-rose-fat.jpg

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
On all three albums that mean anything (Appetite, Illusion I, Illusion II) here are some of the songs I like on each of them.

It's So Easy.
Night Train.
Out Ta Get Me.
My Michelle.
Your Crazy.
Anything Goes.
Rocket Queen.

That's more or less the whole album bar a couple of songs LOL

Right Next Door To Hell.
Perfect Crime.
Back Off Bitch.
Double Talkin Jive.
Don't Damn Me.
Coma.

14 Years.
Shotgun Blues.
Breakdown.
Locomotive.
Estranged.
You Could Be Mine.

Great list. What about Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child o' Mine?

Great list. What about Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child o' Mine?

I find them to be overrated like Iron Maiden's Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast, Sanctuary and also Running Free. It's not that I don't like them I just don't like them enough to include them on lists of songs I like from both bands is all. I think both bands have songs far better than the ones mentioned (Jungle, Sweet Child, Paradise, Run to the Hills, Running Free, Number of the Beast, etc). And those songs that I think are better are the ones I nominated.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Best Guns

Axl Rose is proof there really is such a thing as a UFO.

Ugly Fat Object!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
:1orglaugh

Shifty

O.G.
For the record, I was on the floor at a GN'R show this week and Axl looked nothing like he does in these photos. :dunno:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
When you age you change. Especially if you have lived like a rock star. I know shocking isn't it? :shocked:

Did you expect him to look like he was 20 at his age? :facepalm:

Middle-age spread: the fat that appears round many people's waist during middle age.

His wikiepdia picture doesn't look that bad. You are probably looking at photoshopped pictures.

Shifty

O.G.
When you age you change. Especially if you have lived like a rock star. I know shocking isn't it? :shocked:

Did you expect him to look like he was 20 at his age? :facepalm:

Middle-age spread: the fat that appears round many people's waist during middle age.

His wikiepdia picture doesn't look that bad. You are probably looking at photoshopped pictures.

You should hear him sing. :cool: