• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

... Axl?

fathomite

Banned
Not the same yes, but was Slash ever broke after Appetite ? I'm not implying that he's filthy rich, but he isn't living in a van,either.

Slash could quit touring and doing session work today and live pretty damn comfortably on his royalties and savings. According to what I've read, while he did have a major jones for booze and heroin, it was never bad enough to come close to bankrupting him and thanks to Duff McKagen, who is very good at the financial stuff Slash has his finances in good order.

Axl should re-write a lot of the bands old songs to suit his eating habits.

You Could Be Mine (The Twinkie Could Be Mine).
Out Ta Get Me (Out Ta Get My Twinkie).
My Michelle (My Twinkie).
Sweet Child O' Mine (Sweet Twinkie O' Mine).
Paradise City (Twinkie City).
Civil War (Twinkie War).
Night Train (Twinkie Train).
Shotgun Blues (Twinkie Blues).
The Perfect Crime (The Perfect Twinkie).

It would suit his current status me thinks.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Now he's gonna that. Just because you wrote it.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Why is he dressed like a Fireman?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I guess he's taking the Spagihetti Incident quite literally waddling around with that ample frame about.

It was raining pretty hard that night, thats why he wore a coat. But he actually sounded good, well better than his last attempt at a comeback. He's still got it!

All this talk of Chubs Rose... I mean Axl Rose reminded me of the Ali G movie....

This one's for you Axl.... hey fatty bum bum! hey fatty bum bum!

Axl should re-write a lot of the bands old songs to suit his eating habits.

You Could Be Mine (The Twinkie Could Be Mine).
Out Ta Get Me (Out Ta Get My Twinkie).
My Michelle (My Twinkie).
Sweet Child O' Mine (Sweet Twinkie O' Mine).
Paradise City (Twinkie City).
Civil War (Twinkie War).
Night Train (Twinkie Train).
Shotgun Blues (Twinkie Blues).
The Perfect Crime (The Perfect Twinkie).

It would suit his current status me thinks.

:rofl:

Hilarious...now if only Axl could see this, you know?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Axl Rose was always one of the biggest assholes in music, so he deserves to be hideously ugly. And yet no matter how ugly he gets, he will still get laid every night.

:1orglaugh

Except for Savannah (the late Shannon Wilsey) who called Axl a loser in bed. Slash, was good friends with Shannon, thus this led to another huge argument between the two. And yet another one of the reasons why Guns and Roses broke up and Slash went and formed the Snakpit and later Velvet Revolver.

Shifty

O.G.
Sorry for the consecutive post, but I'm not sure he's putting on all kinds of weight - he doesn't look that heavy in the side by side comparison. It looks more like his face is swollen. I wonder if he's ill?

And for the record, being teased about weight gain on the internet is hardly going to rattle him. By his own admission, he's an asshole ...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Here I am
And I'm a Dairy Queen
I might be a lil Hungry
But honey I havn't eaten since threeee
:facepalm:

They should change their name to Guns n' Hobo's as they look like fucking Hobo's in the clip shifty posted.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Axl is in full-on mid-life crisis and doesn't seem to know any better wearing Member's Only Jackets, weird Jimmy Buffett hats, and growing a Hulk Hogan 'stache.

Ronnie James Dio's corpse has better stage presence too.