• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Automotive things going-on

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
remove this please

Mr. Daystar

Last edited:
UPDATE: damn! That GT500 sold for $602,500. AND - the "cheap" Ferrari 430 - the Reserve was NOT met.

Mr. Daystar

UPDATE: damn! That GT500 sold for $602,500. AND - the "cheap" Ferrari 430 - the Reserve was NOT met.
I gotta be honest, I was thinking it would go for at least 1 million, considering what they were saying. But still, that's a hell of a profit margin, for a car that probably only cost 4 or 5k back in the day. I would have loved to have it, but there are so many better colors for that car.

3, 4, 9, and 12, for me. I'm really more of a truck guy, I've owned 7 vehicles in my life. Two Ford Rangers, then a 3/4 ton Chevy, and now a Silverado 1/2 ton. The other 3 were/are bikes, all Harley's. I learned on a Sportster, then bought an old Shovelhead, Low Rider, and now a fuel injected Softail. Which I likely will be selling in the next year or 2, if I can get a decent buck for it.

Oh - I guess you didn't read the Yahoo article? The GT500 was a RECENT production run:

" 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake. Only one was ever made by muscle car legend Carroll Shelby, but five years ago, Shelby Motors built 10 more to spec."

Mr. Daystar

Oh - I guess you didn't read the Yahoo article? The GT500 was a RECENT production run:

" 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake. Only one was ever made by muscle car legend Carroll Shelby, but five years ago, Shelby Motors built 10 more to spec."
I did, but misunderstood. That certainly does change my opinion, and now I wonder why it went for more then a 1/4 mil. I don't know how I missed that.

Mr. Daystar

https://autos.yahoo.com/4-speed-1967-gt500-might-130000021.html
This is a good looking car. It doesn't say anything about being up for auction, or a price, but it probably is, everything has a price, in the car world, Of course I would prefer Hunter green, or black, but that light green isn't to bad. The best part is, it's a 4-speed, so the wife won't be able to drive it. I mean my wife, she refuses to learn, and I sure wouldn't teach her on that car.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/69-super-bee-races-69-150000670.html
I'm a little bummed out. The '69 Super Bee is my dream car, and other then the color and automatic transmission, this one is a great example, but it lost to the Camaro, The Camaro, was a good looking ride too.

Last edited:
I also like the classic Mopar cars. Yeah, as I've gotten wiser - weight really does matter in performance racing!

That *is* a very nice example of a GT500. Manual is also no problem for me - I've got a 2004 Terminator Cobra, which only came in a 6-speed.

Mr. Daystar

I was thinking that was a weight to power ratio type thing. A Super Bee has to weigh more then a Camaro. I know back when I was in my early 30's I knew a guy who was into crotch rockets. He had a Suzuki I think a GSX900, which he said was faster the GSX1100, because it was lighter, and he was pretty lean himself. The guy could ride, he just never seemed to do it at the right time, or where he should.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/

I meant to post this a while ago, but forgot. I bought a single ticket for a Super Bee, and one for a '67 Impala SS, but I didn't win, obviously, otherwise I would have been bragging I won. They have different cars coming and going all the time.

Mr. Daystar

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

That GT40 would get me in so much trouble.

I've seen a few Ford GTs, from 2006. Black one at an auto-cross event. Silver one at an on-track event. There is a high-end audio system installer in a retail area near me; he has a blue one. I really like the look of it. If I hit a lottery or something, I could see myself buying one, putting a Whipple supercharger on it, and upgrading the rest of the car to handle the increased power.

Mr. Daystar

I've never seen one in person, but I've seen a picture of the blue you are talking about, it looks the same as the Shelby's. Which makes sense I guess, but it is a great color. I'm not sure if color brings in different value's, I have heard a "Petty blue" Superbird is worth more then the other colors. Although in the movie the GT40 was white, so that might be a factor. I know color is a factor for Ferrari's, if you paint one a bright, shit color, or put a wrap on it, you get put on their shit list. Which is why most of these rappers get lambos.

Mr. Daystar

https://autos.yahoo.com/1974-pontiac-firebird-trans-am-133000555.html

I always liked the earlier versions, with round head lamps, better then the more popular "Smokey and the Bandit" version, which I think was a '77, or a '78. I have a friend who had a '77 that was very low miles, and completely stock. It hade a 4 spd manual, and was a beast. He just gave it to his son a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Ha, ha. I saw this, earlier today. Trans Am themed!

https://autos.yahoo.com/gabriel-fluffy-iglesias-selling-2015-150000549.html

I'm curious to see what it goes for - BUT, it will likely be over-priced, with a celebrity selling it..
I screwed the pooch on my post. The second link was supposed to be that "Fluffy" Trans Am. I think it's cool in the sense it was related to, and endorsed by Burt Reynolds, and they did 77 for the year, but if it was a thing you could get done in any color just to have one, I couldn't get on board. Im pretty sure they were over $100k when they sold them.

I thought there might be a company out there, that turned a limited number of Camaro's into GTO's. I'm not sure if it was a "Judge" type edition, or what.