• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ATF: Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama Foiled

I've been to that website just to see what the White Nationalists were up to these days and all I saw was a bunch of racist, idiotic, stupid, crazy, whacked out rhetoric from a bunch of people who apparently hate me because of the color of my skin.:dunno:

haha. that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

and you stick up for pedophiles too. what a character this guy is.

Um, no I don't; though, thanks for complementing my character I suppose.

I think I made my intent abundantly clear when I typed....

Furthermore, the post is also a public service, as some people are too lazy to do their own investigating; something the putrid souls at stormfront undoubtedly count on.

I find those quotations pretty detrimental to your point that White Nationalists are a bunch of idiots who can't form a coherent sentence, all you've done is posted the most "extreme" examples you could find and yet they're all very valid expressions that you haven't even attempted to disprove or argue against. Besides, posting what you did is the equivalent of me posting Farrakhan quotations to show the "true nature" of all blacks -- and every bit as prejudiced and misleading.

Also, don't think that your carefully-worded demonizations are ever going to fool an intelligent person any more than your propaganda did during the war. "Putrid souls" and other such hate terms aren't winning you or your point any credibility.

And to add one more thing, what did the original post actually read where you've substituted in "black people" above? Because on Stormfront it's against the rules to use racist terms in the first place.

I've been to that website just to see what the White Nationalists were up to these days and all I saw was a bunch of racist, idiotic, stupid, crazy, whacked out rhetoric from a bunch of people who apparently hate me because of the color of my skin.:dunno:

You didn't learn anything then I see (also notice that as an unestablished member there would be no way for you to participate in the main forums anyway but nice try). Sure, some people just hate... you, whatever you are.. just to have something to hate and blame their problems on, but the intelligent majority among White Nationalists do not "hate" anyone, and if they do it isn't because of their skin colour. It's because of the deeds committed by people OF their skin colour. Anyone besides the crazy KKK-types didn't just wake up one morning and say, "damn I hate black people because their skin is black."

here's a point by point of what you just said.

1. "white nationalists" don't hate black people

2. If they did hate black people, it's not because they are black.

3. They hate black people because of things committed by people who are black.

Furthermore, it seems kind of silly that white people came to a country full of brown people, then they brought black people there, and now they are saying that there shouldn't be any black people there because this is a "white nation".

here's a point by point of what you just said.

1. "white nationalists" don't hate black people

2. If they did hate black people, it's not because they are black.

3. They hate black people because of things committed by people who are black.

Furthermore, it seems kind of silly that white people came to a country full of brown people, then they brought black people there, and now they are saying that there shouldn't be any black people there because this is a "white nation".

It makes more sense than black people who complain about how "whitey" treats them and oppresses them in America when no-one's even keeping them here. If they want to be free of white "oppression" and "racism" then why don't they go to a non-white country? Isn't that a novel idea.

Second, I guess you've never heard of the vikings, who were here before "Native" Americans ever were (documented skeletal remains prove this so don't even try arguing it).

Third, if you remember something called the Civil War, that was what happened when we tried to correct our mistakes. What happened? Your North massacred hundreds of thousands of the Southern people to keep a handfull of black people here instead of sending them back. So I wouldn't start on that subject.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I don't believe a word the atf says.
If anybody knows about what they did in waco, texas back in 93, they wouldn't either.
fuck the atf.
addressing the post above, during the civil war about 3 million white people who never owned 1 slave fought to give them their freedom.About 600,000 of these men and boys sacrificed their lives in this effort.
about another million or so were seriously mamed and wounded. Plus the grief so many famillys who never owned a slave suffered through in that time.

I never heard one black person show appreciation for this.
So I don't ever want to hear anyone bitching about slavery either.
It was 150-300 years ago, only the rich farm owners had slaves and most of all everybody who was alive then is DEAD.
If anybody feels that what I said was racist, too bad, and it wasn't.

This is very dangerous. I'm glad the skinheads were stopped. Anyone should have the right to want to become president regardless of skin color.

Everthing can happend in the US :eek:

There is a lot, and i mean a lot, of hype surrounding this.

Aint it afterall few bums who had an idiot idea and nothing more? :dunno:

Facetious

Moderated
They appear to be fringe, trivial and as minority as one could be in this country. Let 'em die of their own devices. :thumbsup: Why am I always reminded of these clowns around election time ?

Re: ATF: Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama Foiled
turned out to be little more than an agent provocateur doing his thing . . wasn't even worthy of "coverage".

Facetious;2617974 turned out to be little more than an agent provocateur doing his thing . . wasn't even worthy of "coverage".[/QUOTE said:
Oh, please. Give. Me. A. Break!

:rolleyes::(:rolleyes:

girk1

Closed Account
addressing the post above, during the civil war about 3 million white people who never owned 1 slave fought to give them their freedom.About 600,000 of these men and boys sacrificed their lives in this effort.
about another million or so were seriously mamed and wounded. Plus the grief so many famillys who never owned a slave suffered through in that time.

It was 150-300 years ago, only the rich farm owners had slaves and most of all everybody who was alive then is DEAD.

Those ungrateful Blacks haven't thanked us for freeing them from slavery, wahhh:crying:

600,000 died during the Civil War:dunno: Yet you fail to mention the tens of millions of Africans subjected to unimaginable suffering ,indignity, inhumanity,etc...caused by the slave trade & dreaded Middle Passage.

By far most of the 15-20 million Slaves ,who actually survived this ordeal,were transported to Brazil & Spanish possessions(Cuba,Puerto Rico,etc)Tens of millions of others died due to the slave wars,diseases,etc....which decimated that continent which has barely recovered from that horrible period.

Every single country/possession(hundreds) never spilled one single drop of blood when they abolished slavery. In Brazil,Cuba,Puerto Rico,Dominica,Jamaica,Trinidad,Argentina,etc.....not one drop of blood was spilled in the abolition of slavery. It was done in a reasonably peaceful manner.
Only Americans were too thoughtless,inhumane,unintelligent to end this ugly episode without war. Yet you blame the victims(Blacks) of White stupidity for the disastrous results of the American Civil War.
Why was America the only country too stupid to end this shame without war?:dunno: Why should Blacks care about those relatively few Whites who suffered,in comparison, absolutely little?
(Haiti was the only country in recorded history were slaves actually overthrew their enslavors & usurped control of that government)

You & Hektor will fit in nicely at the site he has come here to promote. And good luck on that thank you from Blacks for the Civil war ,I doubt if you'll get anywhere.:1orglaugh

"Heritage" ...

We all have inherited the "African American" history, or what I'd call "Heritage." We all must be ashamed. We all should concern ourselves with the "lack of opportunities" that have been pushed upon "African Americans" in the US, that fucked them for decades and generations (especially denial of equal education), that have prevented their "standard of living" to be as other Americans.

But it doesn't mean we have to beat ourselves up for it personally.

Be considerate. Be understanding. Recognize opportunities for African Americans on your own. But don't support an institution that does so. Institutions that favor anyone are part of the problem that cause these things in the first place. Hell, 9 times out of 10, it's politically motivated, and offers absolutely no solution.

That's how I live my life, as an American. I don't need others telling me my responsibilities. They are often the ones that want to take my money and spend it unwisely anyway. I do far better than them for others when it comes to my money.

I'm a little confused by the Manson avatar as well, but to each their own. Whether the story is true or political fabrication isn't that important to me. What is important is the fact that there afre people in this country who are so afriad of change they are willing to take any lenghts necessary to stop change any if it may be for the better. Think of the man who murdered John Lennon and said he did it to become famous. There are people like him who exist all the time. However, whether you are voting for Obama or not the man deserves some credit for working so hard to become president. He knows the risk he his taking, however he also understands that we (as a country) can't allow fear to stop us.

An assasination of Obama is not want this country needs, the repercusions will be unmentionable perharps a race war, we do not need this kind of shit by racist group. We have a democratic process and if the majority decided for him then that's it, we can complaint, critized or join his "change" rethoric but not kill the man, that's not freedom or liberty in America to do so because he is half black.

Last edited:
Well Im not surprised, it is the 20th century but some people dont change. Now why would someone want to do this??? Because of hatred to another race? Thats just... sad. Race will forever play a big part in America, forever.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Those ungrateful Blacks haven't thanked us for freeing them from slavery, wahhh:crying:

600,000 died during the Civil War:dunno: Yet you fail to mention the tens of millions of Africans subjected to unimaginable suffering ,indignity, inhumanity,etc...caused by the slave trade & dreaded Middle Passage.

By far most of the 15-20 million Slaves ,who actually survived this ordeal,were transported to Brazil & Spanish possessions(Cuba,Puerto Rico,etc)Tens of millions of others died due to the slave wars,diseases,etc....which decimated that continent which has barely recovered from that horrible period.

Every single country/possession(hundreds) never spilled one single drop of blood when they abolished slavery. In Brazil,Cuba,Puerto Rico,Dominica,Jamaica,Trinidad,Argentina,etc.....not one drop of blood was spilled in the abolition of slavery. It was done in a reasonably peaceful manner.
Only Americans were too thoughtless,inhumane,unintelligent to end this ugly episode without war. Yet you blame the victims(Blacks) of White stupidity for the disastrous results of the American Civil War.
Why was America the only country too stupid to end this shame without war?:dunno: Why should Blacks care about those relatively few Whites who suffered,in comparison, absolutely little?
(Haiti was the only country in recorded history were slaves actually overthrew their enslavors & usurped control of that government)

You & Hektor will fit in nicely at the site he has come here to promote. And good luck on that thank you from Blacks for the Civil war ,I doubt if you'll get anywhere.:1orglaugh

Yeah why should they.
I said hundreds of thousands of people died in a war that was mostly due to the slavery issue. To abolish slavery.
Like 1.5 million people died in that war, I think its credible to say 99.something % of those people never owned a slave.
Period.
Its fact.
Too bad it got you so upset.

Everybody who lived then is dead. So why still point a blame.
Irish and chinese were treated pretty awful back then too.
Haven't heard them talikng about it 150 years later.
People like you who still want some sort of payback are exactly what still causes racial problems to this day.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't believe a word the atf says.
If anybody knows about what they did in waco, texas back in 93, they wouldn't either.
fuck the atf.

I don't think that's racist at all. I have always felt the same way about the whole "reparations" issue. Black people, who are alive today, have no idea what being a slave was like. They have no idea how good they have it, when compared to the lives of their enslaved ancestors (if they even had enslaved ancestors at all).

Slavery was abolished in 1865, so anyone who claims that they "deserve" anything due to slavery-related issues would have to be at least 143 years old to actually have merit in saying that. Since there is no such person that exists, nobody deserves anything for our country's former allowance of slaves.

Also, those who want to bring their ancestry into that argument are just making a piss-poor effort at trying to make people feel bad for them. Bringing ancestry into an argument holds no merit what-so-ever. For instance...

My ancestry traces back to Ireland and Germany. So, since I have German ancestry, should I be treated as a Nazi, being held responsible to some degree for killing millions and millions of Jews? I mean, after all, my ancestors went through all of that, so I must have personally went through it as well...right? Fuck no.

Also, if black people were given reparations for what their ancestors went through (once again, if they even had enslaved ancestors to begin with), then wouldn't the opposite hold true with "making things right?" Shouldn't the people who had ancestors that owned slaves be punished for what their ancestors did? :dunno:

People who want things to be "made right" for what their distant ancestors were forced to go through are huge cry babies who just want free stuff and they are actually doing nothing but disrespecting the people that actually had to suffer.

:2 cents:

I'm a little confused by the Manson avatar as well, but to each their own. Whether the story is true or political fabrication isn't that important to me. What is important is the fact that there afre people in this country who are so afriad of change they are willing to take any lenghts necessary to stop change any if it may be for the better. Think of the man who murdered John Lennon and said he did it to become famous. There are people like him who exist all the time. However, whether you are voting for Obama or not the man deserves some credit for working so hard to become president. He knows the risk he his taking, however he also understands that we (as a country) can't allow fear to stop us.

I agree. Although I do not agree with Obama at all, I admire him for his aspirations to become president and he has every right to do so.

Yeah why should they.
I said hundreds of thousands of people died in a war that was mostly due to the slavery issue. To abolish slavery.
Like 1.5 million people died in that war, I think its credible to say 99.something % of those people never owned a slave.
Period.
Its fact.
Too bad it got you so upset.

Everybody who lived then is dead. So why still point a blame.
Irish and chinese were treated pretty awful back then too.
Haven't heard them talikng about it 150 years later.
People like you who still want some sort of payback are exactly what still causes racial problems to this day.

Yeah, why don't we talk about what Italians had to go through when the country was developing? Hey maybe if Italians had been enslaved too they'd be complaining about it still, especially the ones making millions in businesses their fathers began with a dime they found on the sidewalk. Yeah not likely.

What I also find funny is how people are "racist" enough to assume that all slave-owners were white. Oh no, this is far from the truth -- there were in fact plenty of black slave owners. Where's your "racism" now? :rofl:

An assasination of Obama is not want this country needs, the repercusions will be unmentionable perharps a race war, we do not need this kind of shit by racist group. We have a democratic process and if the majority decided for him then that's it, we can complaint, critized or join his "change" rethoric but not kill the man, that's not freedom or liberty in America to do so because he is half black.

Obama himself may very well start that "race war". His assassination would just bring it along faster and with less suffering.

History is now up for total revision apparently.But then again how can anyone be shocked by anything someone who thinks "Stormfront" as in "storm troopers" is not a racist neo-nazi outfit says.Stormfront,KKK,Aryan nation all the same shit.To the other members here that think they are accused of being racist here at times and now see who is agreeing with you,it should give you pause.:dunno: