• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
I said BEST, not worst! :facepalm:
Come on now....Benny Hill wasn't THAT bad anyway! ha ha ha!

now if only the spice girls had been on Benny Hill...
Actually, since the last incarnation of his show ended in '89, despite the fact that the group itself didn't actually form until '94, THEY could have appeared on his show. However, and I'm sure you would agree, seeing a bunch of scantily clothed girls (a "Benny Hill Show" trademark) ages (Emma/Baby)===>13-17 <===(Geri/Ginger) running around wouldn't quite cut it....well not for anyone "normal" anyway! Ha ha ha!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I suspected those two components in the formula were enhancing the euphoric, Chabliss-like state of the experience.

I wonder if WUHHH would be more accurate?

MissHybrid

Come on now....Benny Hill wasn't THAT bad anyway! ha ha ha!

Actually, since the last incarnation of his show ended in '89, despite the fact that the group itself didn't actually form until '94, THEY could have appeared on his show. However, and I'm sure you would agree, seeing a bunch of scantily clothed girls (a "Benny Hill Show" trademark) ages (Emma/Baby)===>13-17 <===(Geri/Ginger) running around wouldn't quite cut it....well not for anyone "normal" anyway! Ha ha ha!

That was 3,000 years ago and you still bang on about it.

Jon S.

Banned
Roads, sanitation, laws, monty, Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou.
You forgot to mention The United States! However, these days anyway, you might have to take a mulligan on that one! Oh, that's right....the question was "BEST"! My bad! Ha ha ha! Seriously though.....what went wrong? Most of my fellow Americans can't even speak English properly any more.....while in England, even the most common of commoners seems to have excellent diction! Ha ha ha!

MissHybrid

You forgot to mention The United States! However, these days anyway, you might have to take a mulligan on that one! Oh, that's right....the question was "BEST"! My bad! Ha ha ha! Seriously though.....what went wrong? Most of my fellow Americans can't even speak English properly any more.....while in England, even the most common of commoners seems to have excellent diction! Ha ha ha!

Diction on the common, a favourite of mine.

I have always wanted to be a secretart so I could I could be called in to take dictation. I would totter in, bend over the desk, pull my knickers to the site and wait. He would tell me told me to hold my cheeks apart as he remained seated on the low sofa staring at my ass. My pussy would be getting wetter by the second. He would wait until my juice tarted to dribble out, then I would hear my boss walk up behind me. I would hear the noise of his zip being opened and feel the thud as his cock hit my cheeks....

What were you saying again Jon?

MissHybrid

I wish England would give us Miss Tart. Then she would be a gift truly hard to beat... that would constantly give us something hard to beat.:o:anonymous

I could always put in a transfer request...or sell myself to the highest bidder on ebay, maybe buy it now, postage covered and I will get packing.

Miss VVHHH