• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I could always put in a transfer request...or sell myself to the highest bidder on ebay, maybe buy it now, postage covered and I will get packing.

Miss VVHHH

Would be the first time I licked the post(erior) after I got the package...Speaking of getting you packed.....:D

Do you ever get worried when you walk through airport security and they scan you for metal? I bet the security officers would get quite the look on their faces if they ever took the wand out and scanned where some of those small metal parts were coming from.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Do you ever get worried when you walk through airport security and they scan you for metal? I bet the security officers would get quite the look on their faces if they ever took the wand out and scanned where some of those small metal parts were coming from.

itd be the best day of their lives

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Would be the first time I licked the post(erior) after I got the package...Speaking of getting you packed.....:D

Right I am in my box. A box in a box.

Where now?

MissHybrid

I have written a long story about this in my diary. I will see if I ca find it. Brussels Airport is the best one for it. They take you to a little kiosk and wave that wand up and down. When it bleeps as it passes over my pussy, you always see them smile x

Miss Brightening UP Airport Scanning Hybrid-Smythe

Right I am in my box. A box in a box.

Where now?

Better place that box in another box. Don't want to get damaged en route. And remember to choose insurance as well!

MissHybrid

itd be the best day of their lives

It all depends on the individual. The lady officers seem to love it when the male one holds the wand and it bleeps.

I am now closing this thread and switching to one aimed at cycling and fishing

Please leave it open...who knows what intriguing questions have yet to emerge?<<token question.

Besides it's fun finding evidence of your little footprints 'here and there'...(at least I think so).

MissHybrid

Please leave it open...who knows what intriguing questions have yet to emerge?<<token question.

Besides it's fun finding evidence of your little footprints 'here and there'...(at least I think so).

I will keep it open for a while , like the last 15 yrs x

MissHybrid

Do you want me to take the thread out back and go "Old Yeller" on it's ass?

If I had a clue what you were saying I would be able to give an answer x