• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

Are there, like, kangaroos and koalas roaming wild on the street there?

No the poor koalas are getting numerous diseases from the chlamydia organism - the poor lil tykes are not getting it from sex either! Kangaroos are now being culled by farmers which is really sad but they do destroy a lot of farmland ~ the fact that we have destroyed most of their bushland/habitat doesn't seem to matter... The big grey roos are not cute they will kick the absolute fuck out you!!!

how deep have you had a tongue in your hot ass...i'd like to do it

Lolita_Borgia

Can you send me one of each? They're so cute! :)

I wish we could keep native animals as pets - only the injured or sick ones that wont survive in the wild but it would be sooooo cool as long as they were happy!

Another question. What's your favorite and least favorite body part on yourself?

My fav body part is my lips & my least favourite body part is my arms - I like that they are toned but slender arms are so feminine - I have swimming arms lolz! :rolleyes:

Lolita_Borgia

how deep have you had a tongue in your hot ass...i'd like to do it

Well it felt pretty deep & he did have a rather long tongue that could curl up from the sides which makes it easier to penetrate my tight lil asshole... but don't be trying to kiss me after that shit! (pun intended) xXx :drool1:

How many 7 year-olds do you think you could take in a fight? Assume you're in an enclosed area (like an arena) and they can come at you all at once.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Swimming arms hehe cute. :)

So you don't like the taste of your own asshole? :confused:

Let's pretend for a moment that me and you went out on a date. The night goes great and we're having a great time. Near the end after bars have all closed, I bring you back to your place. Tell me one thing I could do that would mess this night up for you

Back to the Future or Indiana Jones?

Lolita, do you believe in love at first sight?
flirty2-smiley.gif

Ask that to Jaana. :chickendance:

I saw your post GSB, very well said. I think if I asked her too, we'd both get entirely different answers.

Plus I could never out chicken dance you, good Sir.

chicken_dance_2.gif
see?

What's your favorite type of snake? Is your love of snakes a subconscious indication of your love of something else. ;)

Also, beware. Now that some of the people on here know you like snakes you might get a lot of offers to see a trouser snake they found. Don't fall for it. :1orglaugh

Lolita_Borgia

Swimming arms hehe cute. :)

So you don't like the taste of your own asshole? :confused:

Well I have never actually rimmed myself but I could safely say that I wouldn't like the taste of shit if the smell is anything to go by... & yes all peoples shit stinks even vegans!
:eek:

Lolita_Borgia

Let's pretend for a moment that me and you went out on a date. The night goes great and we're having a great time. Near the end after bars have all closed, I bring you back to your place. Tell me one thing I could do that would mess this night up for you

Tell me that your gay & you only took me on a date to get closer to my gay housemates lolz! xXx :crying:

Lolita_Borgia

Lolita, do you believe in love at first sight?
flirty2-smiley.gif

Hmmm... yes but no. I believe in lust at first sight & that can be the beginning of falling for someone - if there's no lust there cant be love cos sex is very important as well as just amazingly intimate fun!!! xXx :bedbounce: