• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

What's your favorite type of snake? Is your love of snakes a subconscious indication of your love of something else. ;)

Also, beware. Now that some of the people on here know you like snakes you might get a lot of offers to see a trouser snake they found. Don't fall for it. :1orglaugh

Cobra's for sure - they just have a mystic quality about them & they look totally fucking evil!!! Maybe my love of snakes is a psychological manifestation of my desire for cock (???) :rolleyes:

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

If you had a recipe to create you, what would be the recipe be?

Imagine that you are on your back, your legs wrapped around a guy who`s giving you a seriously good shafting, his erect cock pumping hard into you. Do you prefer him to be squeezing your tits, you to hold them yourself, or to have them bouncing around?

Maybe my love of snakes is a psychological manifestation of my desire for cock (???) :rolleyes:

I might be able to help you with that. :D

Lolita_Borgia

If you had a recipe to create you, what would be the recipe be?

A cup of wit with a pinch of smart ass, slowly add a cup of kink followed by a cup of smut - stir quickly to mix all ingredients then fold in a BIG heart & a bucket of filth. Knead roughly until you get a nice shaped Loli! :stir:

Lolita_Borgia

Imagine that you are on your back, your legs wrapped around a guy who`s giving you a seriously good shafting, his erect cock pumping hard into you. Do you prefer him to be squeezing your tits, you to hold them yourself, or to have them bouncing around?

Mmm... well I do luv having a guy squeezing my tits while he is fucking me hard but I also like to hold his attention on my bouncing titties & make him cum real hard!!! xXx :boobies:

Lolita, were your ancestors criminals?

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

A cup of wit with a pinch of smart ass, slowly add a cup of kink followed by a cup of smut - stir quickly to mix all ingredients then fold in a BIG heart & a bucket of filth. Knead roughly until you get a nice shaped Loli! :stir:

Sounds about right.:D

What is your favorite hair color to have?

If you're out in public where most people don't know who you are, do you make yourself approachable to people, or are you like another OCSM who blocks herself off and doesn't like people approaching her?

Lolita, were your ancestors criminals?

:douchebag: :dickhead:

Would you fuck Santa if he wasn't married?

- - - Updated - - -

Would you fuck Santa if he wasn't married?

Have you ever been in a fistfight?

Do you like cheese grits?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Well I have never actually rimmed myself but I could safely say that I wouldn't like the taste of shit if the smell is anything to go by... & yes all peoples shit stinks even vegans!
:eek:

But didn't you rim other girls before? If that's the case why wouldn't you kiss someone after a rimjob?

You can save 10 puppies or 10 homeless people from certain death. Which group do you save?

Lolita_Borgia

If you're out in public where most people don't know who you are, do you make yourself approachable to people, or are you like another OCSM who blocks herself off and doesn't like people approaching her?

Mostly I'm quite approachable in general & fairly easy going around respectful, genuine people. I certainly don't have much time for dickheads so I suppose my friendly exterior is less present for them! ;)

How do you like your summer?

I'm sort of envious considering it's pretty cold here at the moment, although I've also heard that Australia has had some severe weather recently.

JaanaRuutu

WhWhy did Delta Goodrem never write back to the fan letter I sent her when i was 12?

- - - Updated - - -

WhWhy did Delta Goodrem never write back to the fan letter I sent her when i was 12?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

What's the weirdest thing anyone's ever asked you to call them?

Lolita_Borgia

Have you ever been in a fistfight?

Do you like cheese grits?

No not really it was more like a bit of push & pull in grade 9 then other students broke it up before the teachers seen us. Sine then I have successfully bluffed my way without resorting to fisticuffs ( I do like that term *hehe*) ;)

Cheese grits - never had them but they do sound like some nasty shit full of preservatives (???)
:rolleyes: