• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

But didn't you rim other girls before? If that's the case why wouldn't you kiss someone after a rimjob?

No actually I must say I have never rimmed anyone but I have certainly been rimmed... all by guys too! Why wouldn't kiss someone after a rimm job - cos I don't like the thought of 'shit lips' (???) :eek:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

No actually I must say I have never rimmed anyone but I have certainly been rimmed... all by guys too! Why wouldn't kiss someone after a rimm job - cos I don't like the thought of 'shit lips' (???) :eek:

Oh I thought you already done it. But you would consider rimming other girls or maybe even guys no? Then I don't see the difference of kissing someone after rimming you. It's your own butt. :dunno:

Lolita_Borgia

Ok, I mean this banish thing which Australia is famous for.

What is the best thing in your country?

No my Great Great Grandfather came out from Ireland by choice & married an adopted aboriginal lady - pretty controversial back then. She is actually buried in a separate cemetery (wtf???). :dunno:

The best thing in Australia is the natural heritage - we have so much beauty to preserve & I luv it!!!
:angels:

Lolita_Borgia

You can save 10 puppies or 10 homeless people from certain death. Which group do you save?

I save the puppies cos their helpless - people should be able to help themselves. Besides I'm too fucking small to carry people out of a fire! ;) :flame:

Do you happen to know this girl, by any chance?

303307_386366824726923_1264796753_n.jpg

Lolita_Borgia

How do you like your summer?

I'm sort of envious considering it's pretty cold here at the moment, although I've also heard that Australia has had some severe weather recently.

I luv summer - especially since I live coastal which is just awesome!!! But I don't like it real hot & humid, places like far North Queensland & the Northern Territory are far too much for me in the summer period I must say
:rolleyes:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Last edited:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

1: Are you a girl? I was always told that there are no girls on das interwebz.

2: If you are a girl, do you fart? I was always told that girls don't fart.

3: If you are a girl and you fart, what happens when you fart? Do bluebirds fly in from nowhere and start singing to cover up the sound? Does it smell like a rose? If you follow through, does a rose grow out of your shitpipe?
I heard from those who posit that girls do in fact fart when they do fart songbirds sing sweet lullabys to cover up the sound, cute woodland animals prance around to distract you and that it smells of a spring flower garden.

Lolita_Borgia

Oh I thought you already done it. But you would consider rimming other girls or maybe even guys no? Then I don't see the difference of kissing someone after rimming you. It's your own butt. :dunno:

Maybe...if they were super fucking special & they had douched, bathed & emptied their bowels at least a few hours prior to the rimming... maybe I would, certainly not an impossibility of happening but not fucking likely either!!! :eeew:

Would you very kindly take back Rolf Harris & his f*ckin wobble board.

Assuming you could choose the other 2 participants, which of the following 2 scenarios do you prefer to be in, and why...a 3some with one guy and 2 girls, or a 3some with 2 other girls !

After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Why do so many have fetishes for ass licking? Id rather not taste shit. haha

If i say i wanted to do you hard like a kangaroo while you roo'd a girl would you?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Would you rather be naked or covered in some sort of leather? ;)

JaanaRuutu

Why was there so much casual racism on Twitter las year from the Aussies when they showed the Eurovision on one of your major networks? I mean, i did catch myself laughing a few times but at the same time it was odd.