• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Me Anything [Dare Ya]

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce will they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does?

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

As a follow up question, what exactly is a woodchuck?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Your FreeOnes profile says you have "666" tattooed on your ankle. What was the inspiration for the "666"?

As a follow up question, what exactly is a woodchuck?

th

:yummie:

What would you do when the person you love doesn't love you back?

What is your opinion of the increased use of dissonance towards the end of the Romantic period?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
^ Why does bird think he's so smart, but can't admit that he's as stupid as the rest of us?

What would you do when the person you love doesn't love you back?

Well, yesterday I went to the store, made guacamole, watched 2 Lord of the Rings movies, and started cleaning my room. flylicker
^ Why does bird think he's so smart, but can't admit that he's as stupid as the rest of us?

I never claimed to be smart. I merely asked her a question. Some people prefer dissonance, others don't. I wanna know which she is, and why.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I never claimed to be smart. I merely asked her a question. Some people prefer dissonance, others don't. I wanna know which she is, and why.

I'm sorry, but reading your question made me feel dumb, so I felt I had to get back at you by calling you out. Can you forgive me? :drawheart:

I'm sorry, but reading your question made me feel dumb, so I felt I had to get back at you by calling you out. Can you forgive me? :drawheart:

:lovecoupl :kiss:

So... You wanna go back to my place?