• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything! Fallon West

I expect an invitation.

You'll have a plus one.

This is AMA so I guess you could ask Fallon to be your plus one while already here.

Fallon West

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Fallon :wave:

You're a very beautiful lady :)

Here are some questions :D

1. What are your favourite scenes to shoot? and are there any you don't enjoy doing?

2. What is your favourite scary movie?

3. Do you like video games? if so what ones do you like most?

4. Who is your favourite superhero? ;) (very important question that one :1orglaugh)

Thank you so much!
1. My favorite scenes to shoot are anal scenes! I love BoyGirl, girl girl and group scenes as well!
I enjoy the scenes I shoot and there have been some scenes that focused on a niche or fetish which didn't completely turn me on but was still fun and a pleasure to shoot!
2. My favorite scary movie is The Shining and The Evil Dead.
3. I do like Video Games but mostly I like Racing Ones and Ultimate Street Fighter!
4. My favorite Superhero is WonderWoman because she is just so sexy.

So what do you hope to accomplish in the adult world of entertainment?

Do you have a mental checklist on what you want to shoot and the type of scenes you want to shoot?

What do you like to do when you're not filming?

Thank you so much!
1. My favorite scenes to shoot are anal scenes! I love BoyGirl, girl girl and group scenes as well!
I enjoy the scenes I shoot and there have been some scenes that focused on a niche or fetish which didn't completely turn me on but was still fun and a pleasure to shoot!
2. My favorite scary movie is The Shining and The Evil Dead.
3. I do like Video Games but mostly I like Racing Ones and Ultimate Street Fighter!
4. My favorite Superhero is WonderWoman because she is just so sexy.

You're welcome Fallon and thanks for answering my questions :D

Fallon West

Official Checked Star Member
So what do you hope to accomplish in the adult world of entertainment?

Do you have a mental checklist on what you want to shoot and the type of scenes you want to shoot?

What do you like to do when you're not filming?

In the adult world of entertainment, I hope to shoot with all the companies and performers that I love to watch! I hope to continue to film my own custom content as well and start to launch the sexy scenes I continue to shoot!
As I am learning more about shooting and directing as well, I do hope to direct in the future as well.
I do have a mental checklist on what I want to shoot, however, I am open to shooting many scenes and since I love anal so much, I want to shoot a lot of BG and GG anal scenes! Group scenes are also some of my favorite as well as family roleplay and parody scenes

When I am not filming, I like to sing, yoga, write songs, dance, edit, surround myself with nature and animals, be with family/friends, draw, swim, watch adult movies, masturbate, read, design and create art and constantly learn! I am very athletic, artistic and I love sexuality!!
💋