• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aria Valentino - Natural Busty Brunette

Judging by some of the responses in this thread her site isn't going to do especially good business. Word of mouth is a killer. Bad move. :o

yeah. out of 15 photo sets there are perhaps 8 topless shots, and I don't think there's any skin at all in the videos. which, if you're joining denise milani's site or something, might be fine, but for a site whose preview video has nudes aplenty and even a hardcore clip ... it's fucking bizarre, actually. they have the content - why launch with nothing?

asburyth

Banned
I forgot to add that when I tried to join ariavalentino.com, not only did the transaction not go through, but I immediately got hit with 5 different unauthorized charges on my credit card. I promptly had to cancel my credit card.

I forgot to add that when I tried to join ariavalentino.com, not only did the transaction not go through, but I immediately got hit with 5 different unauthorized charges on my credit card. I promptly had to cancel my credit card.

Five? Are you serious? I hope you got that money back. Looks like I'm not going anywhere near that site. I guess BTCA is not the only scam site goin' right now.

jboz3

Banned
The hardcore set is still not live. I sent an email about it. It should be about a week before they respond.

Wishful thinking there i think , i've email and telephoned at least half a dozen times regarding my membership and billing issues get no reply and lucky if someone answers the telephone , so i've got my credit card block for a while . Absolute disgrace people can just keep billing your card as and when they wish . JJ .

Yup. I couldn't access the site for a week because they'd email me back every 5 attempts or so telling me that I COULD. Whoever runs the site is a master of slackassery.

I'm pretty much assuming they are milking Aria's HC debut to get more hits on their site and lure people into becoming members..Advertising an update for may 16th usually means it's available ONLINE the same day and not by midnight which came and went without any news. Let's hope they actually have shot the scene and plan to release it unless they want to lose a ton of paying members..EDIT: It's actually online now but it's not clear yet if it's just a tease clip or a full B/G scene..I'll get back to you on that

The whole hype on incrediblepass was seamingly just a deal they made to promote Aria's website..Pretty crappy way to garner more hits and members if you ask me. Allthough it does seem as if there is actual HC content on her site is still doesn't make it right..

jboz3

Banned
After i downloaded the bigtitscurvyasses clip , i did go back to Aria's site and played the preview clip again that shows her sucking and doing anal , this has now been censored , the action has been pixelated :dunno:. JJ .

After i downloaded the bigtitscurvyasses clip , i did go back to Aria's site and played the preview clip again that shows her sucking and doing anal , this has now been censored , the action has been pixelated :dunno:. JJ .

That's because it's not her. Look at the preview clip on the site REAL closely and it's obvious. Man, i'm not going anywhere near that site. I was actually thinking about it a couple days ago.

I hope this is catastrophic for them. They can either learn this lesson the hard way or fizzle out...don't fuck your customers over like that.

Zsanett Egerhazi did the same shit when she launched clubsandy.com. Outside of the few truly hardcore fans she had...her personal fan base plummeted (don't tell me it didn't, she used to cry to me about it...we're friends).

People don't like to be tricked. I for one asked them for a refund and got a form letter telling me I had an active account...so I disputed the charges with my bank as fraud. Fuck 'em.

Another thing,I dont know if this means anything to anybody, BUT Incredible pass has a bad habit of misrepresenting people from were they are from, For instance ARIA is definitely Colombian from Medellin and NOT Venezuelan, how do I know this? I travel to Colombia especially Medellin quite often and it looks completely like the area that I frequent and #2 The two water bottles on the night tables of the scenes with her in BTCA are CRISTAL and MATAZALAN which are both exclusively Colombia only water companies. I just dont see why I.P. always sees the need to represent where the girls come from. THE SAME practice seems to be embraced by OYELOCA as well. I have seen with my OWN EYES one of the girls in Medellin on his site which he then on his site claimed to be from MEXICO. How ridiculous LOL

The whole thing was really poorly handled by incrediblepass. It should have been made clear from the start that she was not going to appear in a hardcore clip and that it was just a way to promote her website. By the way, upon closer review I do think it is ARIA in who is sucking dick and getting it doggystyle in the preview clip displayed on the frontpage of her website..Not that I'm going to sign up to find out but anyone who does, feel free to confirm..