• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aria Valentino - Natural Busty Brunette

Be careful if joining. I read a review on another forum of troubles a member had after joining. He got charged multiple times from the other affilated sights and the "support number" was bogus. He also reported no new material, just what's been seen already.

I just discovered this princess last night. She's already on the hardcore kick? Damn! Busty Merilyn better make a move quick! Because not only are Aria's tis just as big, she's better-looking and has a better body all-around. Aria might put Merilyn out of business very soon.

I just discovered this princess last night. She's already on the hardcore kick? Damn! Busty Merilyn better make a move quick! Because not only are Aria's tis just as big, she's better-looking and has a better body all-around. Aria might put Merilyn out of business very soon.

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Aria_Valentino

shes gonna be doin some for for Big Tits Curvey Asses this month! hardcore!

It's me who wrote the Boobpedia article on Aria Valentino. Concerning Busty Merilyn: At least Busty Merilyn has real natural boobs. I am really not sure whether Aria's are real, though stated on her website. But I know that the guys at Big Tits Curvy Asses don't take measurement issues and the like very serious.

Do you think Aria's tits are real? I saw scars under her areolas on nearly every pic of her. Comments welcome.

Regards

Prophecy

It's me who wrote the Boobpedia article on Aria Valentino. Concerning Busty Merilyn: At least Busty Merilyn has real natural boobs. I am really not sure whether Aria's are real, though stated on her website. But I know that the guys at Big Tits Curvy Asses don't take measurement issues and the like very serious.

Do you think Aria's tits are real? I saw scars under her areolas on nearly every pic of her. Comments welcome.

Regards

Prophecy

That's some boob job if they're fake. They look pretty real to me.

I don't fuckin' believe it. The girl sucking cock and taking it in the ass in that trailer is not even Aria. Look real closely. Particularly at the sucking cock part. It's not her. At the very start of the trailer there's a big image of Aria with some girl on her left. That's the girl sucking cock. So pathetic. I knew it was too good to be true.

I don't fuckin' believe it. The girl sucking cock and taking it in the ass in that trailer is not even Aria. Look real closely. Particularly at the sucking cock part. It's not her. At the very start of the trailer there's a big image of Aria with some girl on her left. That's the girl sucking cock. So pathetic. I knew it was too good to be true.

To be honest i dont get what you see there.
Watch the whole trailer and you will see Aria wearing the nurse outfit she wears in the hardcore scene. Compare the earrings and the necklace she wears in the hardcore and the non-hardcore scenes. Not talking about the eyes which cant be confused. It definetly IS her.

To be honest i dont get what you see there.
Watch the whole trailer and you will see Aria wearing the nurse outfit she wears in the hardcore scene. Compare the earrings and the necklace she wears in the hardcore and the non-hardcore scenes. Not talking about the eyes which cant be confused. It definetly IS her.

Dude, just compare the noses. They're not even the same. I'd bet my XBOX 360 that's not Aria. And who cares that it's the same outfit. Obviously they want us to think that's Aria. Let me ask you this: at the very start of the trailer, you have Aria on the right and another girl on the left. I know you can't possibly think that's the same girl. So why would the girl on the left even be there?

asburyth

Banned
Dude, just compare the noses. They're not even the same. I'd bet my XBOX 360 that's not Aria. And who cares that it's the same outfit. Obviously they want us to think that's Aria. Let me ask you this: at the very start of the trailer, you have Aria on the right and another girl on the left. I know you can't possibly think that's the same girl. So why would the girl on the left even be there?

Dood, you're an idiot. That's the same girl.

http://www.incrediblecontent.com/tg...1/index.html?nats=fuckidolli06:vandelrev:aria

And the boobs are real.

asburyth

Banned
Has anybody actually paid for ariavalentino.com and seen the content? Is it worth it? Are all of the pics/vids of just her in her clothes?

Has anybody actually paid for ariavalentino.com and seen the content? Is it worth it? Are all of the pics/vids of just her in her clothes?

Right now the site sucks. I quit 10 days after I signed up.

Updates are every Thursday, and it's photoset followed by video next week. Progress is slow.

So far the only bare tits I saw was on the workout set and a few wallpapers.

No pussy shots or anything. I do think she will do hardcore (and I'm sure it's her in the trailer), but I'm sure it's several months away.

I, too, joined the website. Nothing to see. Given the stuff in the preview video and elsewhere on the site, it's close to being a scam. Come back in, oh, a year ...