• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aria Valentino - Natural Busty Brunette

just like the other guy said. this site is a scam! no nudes, the nudes from that link aren't even on the site yet. and they charge you for other sites that you did not sign up for. pretty much i am out $100 after this mess. lesson learned.

They told me that they would flag my card as being used fraudulently if I was to get a refund. They also told me that I was being charged because my membership renewed automatically and that's not fraud.

Can these motherfuckers not READ? My email to them specifically said that I kept my account open because they were advertising Aria doing boy/girl. Aria did absolutely jack shit, so I WAS THE ONE DEFRAUDED. I don't need to be reminded why I was charged or threatened with repercussions for protecting my rights as a customer. All I want is for my dollar to not be part of their overall profit after they are done scamming everyone.

Found this on another site:

"Natural 32 G Cup Aria is a Big Boob Glamour Model who we have signed an exclusive agreement to shoot 4 hardcore scenes per year! Aria attends the University of Miami, in Florida and studies Medicine! Get her up now, as you won't get a better chance than this to capitalize on a brand-new Big Tit Model! We recently shot her first Boy/Girl scene and ohh what a moaner she is!"

Found this on another site:

"Natural 32 G Cup Aria is a Big Boob Glamour Model who we have signed an exclusive agreement to shoot 4 hardcore scenes per year! Aria attends the University of Miami, in Florida and studies Medicine! Get her up now, as you won't get a better chance than this to capitalize on a brand-new Big Tit Model! We recently shot her first Boy/Girl scene and ohh what a moaner she is!"

Yawn!!! Believe it when I see it. And even then I'm not giving any of my card info to these assfucks. I'll just wait for the shit to leak and download it.

LMAO! That site is bogus. Incredibledollars? lol. The Boss is the one claiming they've signed her to do the hardcore. Therefore we won't be seeing a damn thing. Nice try, Boss. You lose this time.

Another thing,I dont know if this means anything to anybody, BUT Incredible pass has a bad habit of misrepresenting people from were they are from, For instance ARIA is definitely Colombian from Medellin and NOT Venezuelan, how do I know this? I travel to Colombia especially Medellin quite often and it looks completely like the area that I frequent and #2 The two water bottles on the night tables of the scenes with her in BTCA are CRISTAL and MATAZALAN which are both exclusively Colombia only water companies. I just dont see why I.P. always sees the need to represent where the girls come from. THE SAME practice seems to be embraced by OYELOCA as well. I have seen with my OWN EYES one of the girls in Medellin on his site which he then on his site claimed to be from MEXICO. How ridiculous LOL

One more thing, Do you know that PHAT ASS Penthouse that the BOSS claims is his and the one where he films many many scenes in? You know the one with the INDOORS pool? Well I just found out that it is NOT HIS and I know the guy who rents the penthouse out in Colombia... There again MORE BULLSHIT by the "Boss".

This appears to be a prime example of a potentially terrific girl screwed by shitty management. Their teaser sets are poorly lit, her potential is seldom reached (compare her "air hockey" look to some of the other sets... they should be more consistent), and teaser video quality is terrible (you shoot in a public arcade with a crappy digital video camera? Bootleg and bush-league). And on top of that, people are having problems with their membership and the site doesn't post advertised material.
She needs to sign on with some people who don't have their thumbs up their butts. Can you imagine how great this girl would be with M&B or something? Even RealityKings would do a much better job than this.

Well many sites make up background stories on models and yes it's her doing the hardcore and no I don''t think her boobs are fake. However her member area is a bit dull at the moment yes.

Anyways maybe this cures the pain and nice full frontal view at her naked in the shower... http://www.yourdirtymind.com/aria-valentino.html

you know what's great when these girls have to look at the "director/cameraguy" for instructions. just improvise! they can't even get naked without having to get some sorta direction or instruction.just watch her eyes...well watch her eyes the 2nd time you watch the video..or the 6th time when you can STOP looking at her tits

major props to the guy who called out Aria being from Medellin. Im Colombian and just got back from Medellin. Check out this pic taken at Club Babylon in Medellin in April. Look familiar???? Check out the girl with her, its the "Peruvian" yeah right Paris Milan from the same family of sites. A main reason why these girls are made to be from another place is the possible backlash back home. Medellin isn't a huge city. It wouldnt surprise me at all if these chicks werent prepagos or "working girls" in Medellin as it is rampant there.

http://medellin.pegateya.com/fotos/displayimage.php?album=640&pos=114

The chick "adara Sanchez" on latinbootygirls is from Medellin also. How do I know? I met her in Bogota two years at a club and went out with her several times. Her real name starts with an M. and she is originally from Medellin. I even have her cell, her mothers cell, and her home phone in Medellin.

major props to the guy who called out Aria being from Medellin. Im Colombian and just got back from Medellin. Check out this pic taken at Club Babylon in Medellin in April. Look familiar???? Check out the girl with her, its the "Peruvian" yeah right Paris Milan from the same family of sites. A main reason why these girls are made to be from another place is the possible backlash back home. Medellin isn't a huge city. It wouldnt surprise me at all if these chicks werent prepagos or "working girls" in Medellin as it is rampant there.

http://medellin.pegateya.com/fotos/displayimage.php?album=640&pos=114

The chick "adara Sanchez" on latinbootygirls is from Medellin also. How do I know? I met her in Bogota two years at a club and went out with her several times. Her real name starts with an M. and she is originally from Medellin. I even have her cell, her mothers cell, and her home phone in Medellin.

We are great detectives! Good job finding her in Pegatuya! I know these guys at I.P. are full of shit. I know that all these girls are for sure prepagos and the website OYELOCA does the same claiming many of their girls are from all over Latin America when I know for sure 100% at least 2 of the girls that they claim are from other countries are paisas. I dont know if I.P. claims that these girls are from other places because of the cities backlash or because he is trying to try to attempt "diversity" of his girls.. I frequent MDE frequently Wubayou! Gotta love Babylon Thursdays! lol

I'm not much of a big boob fan, but so far I like Aria Valentino, her nice thin body looks very good with her face and large chest.

Hopefully there will be some hardcore with her soon so I can see how she preforms with men and women.

She has a lot of potential in my judgment.

Hello All,
I had a similar bad experience w/ their website; I signed up for a three-day pass and got charged for not only the three days, but also for a full month (at the same time); and when I tried to contact the web administrator/customer service; I had no success. Neither did they answer emails. In short, they are CROOKS. Stay away from the site, and deal w/ reputable sites only (Bang Bros, Scoreland, etc.).

Much love to all of the Paisas, Cachacos, and Costenos from Colombia who spotted this Cafetera. This girl is definitely from Colombia. I also know she is not in med school. These websites only want to sell everyone a fantasy.
Are her boobs real? I believe maybe not. Is that her in the hardcore scene? The scene looks fishy to me. I will investigate more. By the way, her tits are not a 32G.;) Merilyn tits are much larger.