• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you fat and ugly?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I've been trying to lose some weight, really!

fatso.jpg

But I find the exercise bike so boring and DingDongs so yummy.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
^ That made me smile, Petra.
8658funny-dog-pictures-smile.jpg

To the OP, .. I really look like Hugh Jackman. Well the jack man part, maybe.

I've been trying to lose some weight, really!

fatso.jpg

But I find the exercise bike so boring and DingDongs so yummy.

I doubt that is you for some reason :1orglaugh

And no, I'm not fat. I honestly abhor fat people... it's terrible I know but it's a primal reaction.

Petra

I doubt that is you for some reason :1orglaugh

And no, I'm not fat. I honestly abhor fat people... it's terrible I know but it's a primal reaction.

I'm hurt..I post a photo of myself working out at the gym and nobody believes it's me.

Oh well. Guess I'll go eat more dingdongs and maybe a few little debbie cakes and wash it down with a few liters of regular coke after a trip or three through the McDonald's drivethrough.

I'm hurt..I post a photo of myself working out at the gym and nobody believes it's me.

Oh well. Guess I'll go eat more dingdongs and maybe a few little debbie cakes and wash it down with a few liters of regular coke after a trip or three through the McDonald's drivethrough.

sorry petra but you seriously don't come across as fat...not even slightly overweight honestly, which is really tough to do over the internet...if you are then you hide it well, shit in this light i can barely even see your ass! :D

sorry petra but you seriously don't come across as fat...not even slightly overweight honestly, which is really tough to do over the internet...if you are then you hide it well, shit in this light i can barely even see your ass! :D

Dude, you have ass marks on your lips.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm not fat. I could lose maybe 5 punds or so, because I have a little tummy.

Ugly? No, I don't think so.

However, I'm way too hairy! :D :o

I'm so pretty I should of been born a girl.

I have to walk around my streets wearing this mask to stop all the bitches humping my leg.

Petra

I weigh like 800 pounds and look like Susan Boyle. School was hard for me.

Worst part is i'm only 5'3 so i'm basically a ball.

Ball like this?