• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you fat and ugly?

I was walking in a store today and two young hotties almost bumped into my cart we all laughed and smiled, as I walked away one whistled at me and I overheard them saying, "He's Hot!" LOL I was like you should see me naked :D

:nanner:

I'm not fat. As for being ugly, that is all a matter of opinion. ;)

I was walking in a store today and two young hotties almost bumped into my cart we all laughed and smiled, as I walked away one whistled at me and I overheard them saying, "He's Hot!" LOL I was like you should see me naked :D

:rofl2:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Ugly? I would say no judging by how many comments I get in a day. Fat? Well I do have a bit of shed for protecting a valuable tool.

Jon S.

Banned
Do you have a penis?
When in doubt (but based upon "MrsWalker's" history, I wouldn't know why there would be any), let's consult the Magic 8 Ball!!!!

No one is fat or ugly on the internet.

We all have 9" cocks too and may have at some point been married to Marilyn Monroe.
Speak for yourself.....I don't know what Internet you've been frequenting, but mine's no less than 12 inches ,and I've been happily married* to Marilyn's ashes for 21 years this December thank you very much!!!!! Ha ha ha!

* - Come on, that's got to be legal in Alabama or some place like that! :D Ha ha ha!

Mr Glam

Closed Account
No one is fat or ugly on the internet.

We all have 9" cocks too and may have at some point been married to Marilyn Monroe.

Not everybody on the internet is a liar!

Now if you'll excuse me I am off to my palace located on mars where I will be served icy cold mars water by my personal assistant who happens to be a talking martian camel named Gerald.

Good Day Sir!

Last edited:

Shifty

O.G.
Are you pretending to be a woman?

Are you a troll?

These are questions that have crossed my mind, Mr. Walker.

:dislike:

I have never had that conversation before because I am slender and beautiful.

That's not you in the avatar is it? It's Holly Sampson. But I'm sure you're slender and beautiful. So am I because...

internet.jpg

at least on chat sites anyway...

Are you pretending to be a woman?

Are you a troll?

These are questions that have crossed my mind, Mr. Walker.

:dislike:

Those questions have crossed everyon's mind, clearly a man. Clearly fat and ugly.
Why else would you ask this question and at the end say they are slender and beautiful.
Bullshit the OP is a beautiful woman. Just some creepy guy pretending to be a woman.

Will probably get banned for that, so i will clarify that i am not name calling.

Those questions have crossed everyon's mind, clearly a man. Clearly fat and ugly.
Why else would you ask this question and at the end say they are slender and beautiful.
Bullshit the OP is a beautiful woman. Just some creepy guy pretending to be a woman.

Will probably get banned for that, so i will clarify that i am not name calling.

Actually, I believe the OP is a woman. A woman with a penis. And not the good kind.

If you can make sense of that, you will understand lurkingdirk.