• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone ever had a hot school teacher you wanted to fuck when you studied at school?

Did you have sex with your teacher?

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • No, but I fantasize about it

Votes: 103 75.2%
  • No, can’t even think of it

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
Re: Sex with your teacher (or do you just fantasize?)

I had a geography Teacher, she was Even taller than me, and she was very hot...
Ok, Not totally, but quite attraktive.
When i think of her i still would Not mind to have Sex with her....

Nurses too ;)

i always remenber my English teacher Doris, Spanish Teacher MAriah and Miss Carmen

Most of the teachers I had were ugly as shit. Oh well.

I had a Spanish teacher that was decent looking but that was the only teacher I ever thought about.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Is it bad if I was home-schooled and had those thoughts?

My 10th grade gym teacher Ms. Rocks. She was straight out of college and had the tightest body in the school. She had that gap between her thighs and wore spandex pants that hugged her ass so nice.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything

I had a music teacher who was very hot when I was 13 or 14....She wasnt married & I fantasized about her alot back then :D

She looked a bit like this girl, below

My 8th grade PE teacher was pretty hot. She was about 40, blonde hair, great legs and ass. Of course, I never had any chance. I had major fantasies about my 10th grade math teacher. She was 25 at the time. She probably really wasn't that hot but for a teacher she was and of course it's a popular fantasy. I even wrote her an anonymous letter about all the dirty, dirty things I wanted to do to her!!! I never got caught.

My high school art teacher was amazingly hot. She was only like 25 when she was hired. Now that I think about it, my school's speech teacher was hot too. She was a little pale and came off as a bitch but still hot :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I've always wanted to do A-Ry...

Suuure You had sex with your teacher... :facepalm: (Don't try to prove me wrong, i won't believe it by principle).

As for me... I've had a few attractive teachers, but i've always tried my best to avoid fantasizing.
Why? Well for one thing - it feels degrading towards them, second - i'd rather not get hooked on the idea too much, otherwise i couldn't concentrate in class (not that i can anyway), or at least not act like a horny breeding bull or something, third - they always had someone, and i'd rather not get beat up afterwards :1orglaugh

Lastly - i wouldn't feel comfortable with that, the school probably wouldn't be very happy about something like that happening.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

No, but I fantasize about it

used to, at least. A long time ago

There were a couple. In junior high I had a math teacher and I swear she liked me. But, meh, whatever.

I had sex with my teacher but I was no longer a student when we did it, I had already graduated from high school.

I had sex with my teacher but I was no longer a student when we did it, I had already graduated from high school.

i fucked the principal. does that count? it was a year after i graduated though. was picking my brother up from the bar and i saw her coming out. before i knew it i was deep inside that cougar pussy. never picked up my brother though. hehe.

i fantasize about my teacher...she has such a great ass and even big boobs...ooooh only to think of her makes me horny
she is so :nannerf2: :banana: