• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone ever had a hot school teacher you wanted to fuck when you studied at school?

Did you have sex with your teacher?

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • No, but I fantasize about it

Votes: 103 75.2%
  • No, can’t even think of it

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters

georges

Staff member
Re: Did you ever want to fuck your teacher when you studied at school?

Oh, I even managed to see her eyes. If I were you I'd look at her boobs only :D

She also had festy and intense eyes :flame: that were hard to resist. And her tits would be a pleasure that any man would like to titfuck.

Mayhem

Banned

I had a 6th grade teacher and a 10th grade guitar teacher, both were genuinely hot and bangable.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Back at the Gymnasium I went to (Yeah, that's how Secondary School gets called in Germany), we had an english teacher, Mrs. Moritz. She was what you call a total MILF these day.

Very buxom, blonde, and she had an habit of wearing skirts that were a little cut on the side, and when she asked me to read a chapter from the schoolbook, she loved to sit on the side of my desk with one cheek, showing a lot of leg.

Damn, she made it hard to concentrate... but maybe she sparked my love for the english lingo :1orglaugh

One day, she and her husband, who worked as a geography teacher at the same school, had to leave the school, noone seemed to know why.

I guess some kids got lucky ;)

Mayhem

Banned

What about some details of their appearences?

Dude, I'm a 46 y/o pothead centerfold junkie. I'm proud that I remembered them at all.

The 6th grade teacher had a pretty good Erin Grey in the '80s thing going on, as I recall.

The guitar teacher had a Playboy bunny who got married, had 2 kids, but still remains hot vibe. Dark blonde, nice body. Great fuckin' smile (now that I'm dredging up the memory). Nice body under her schoolteacher clothes.

That's the best I can do. Blame Erica Campbell. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, my stern German teacher. Everyone disliked her but there was just something about the way she would tell me off that was hot. :nono:

I had a very hot teacher in the third grade of high school. She was 26 and she had beautiful long legs, big boobs and long black hair. At the end of the year we went on a camping trip with the whole class and one night I was alone with her and I made a move. She said she didn't like girls that way :brick:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Tell us about 'em :)

There was this one science teacher, she was blonde with great tits. She had this sexy, sultry voice that combined with her "swingin'" hips was what made science class great.

.. I still love science to this day. :)

And how did she do it?

Sadly there was no “you’ve been a bad boy fuck me as punishment”
It was Just when she used to shout at me in her German accent that got me hot. I should never have watched the Ilsa films at such a young age.
:whip:

Of course. I actually did, once. Mr. Harrison's shop class was never the same afterwards.

you damn skippy i did..i had 2 i had fetish about...to bad..if it had been 2011..i think i would have had a chanch at 1..she was a little tiny thing with glasses..she could stare at me and i would turn red..somehow i get the feel she new i like cumming and thinking about her..or maybe it was my guilt coming through...and sometimes..when she smiled at me..it almost looked like more of a evil grin:wave:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

I never had a single hot teacher. :(

Well, at least not one that was female. I can't deny my 10th grade history teacher was a hunk.

My PE teacher (Gym teacher) was fucking gorgeous. And I mean like a cross between Christina Hendricks and Jessica Alba type of gorgeous. Her tits and ass were heavenly. She used to wear these shellsuit tracksuits I think they were called. And my eyes were like a magnet to her ass when she wore them. I used to molest myself on a regular basis to the thought of her. FUCK I am getting a stiffy right now just thinking of her. I think she's in her 50s now and she's still as fit as fuck. I'd stick my cock in any and all of her holes if I got the chance to. Seriously, I would. One time I gave her a box of "Milk Tray" chocolates and I got the most outragous red face ever when she found out it was me. I handed them into her mothers house before she arrived there one day. I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless. I was only 14 at the time mind.

yes i totally did

i jacked off over the yearbook photos of a few of my teachers

Didn't really fancy any of my teachers as none of the women were worth looking at, also I was so stressed all the time that it never crossed my mind