• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone ever had a hot school teacher you wanted to fuck when you studied at school?

Did you have sex with your teacher?

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • No, but I fantasize about it

Votes: 103 75.2%
  • No, can’t even think of it

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
Re: Sex with your teacher (or do you just fantasize?)

So, did sex improve your school grades? I myself failed in France. Bitch, you'll regret that! I'll bend you over. Muahahaha... :mad:

I got an A in her class but I would have anyway, I'd had her before (not literally) and gotten an A then as well, it was all really easy stuff (again, not her, she was hard work actually).
Fox

dont lie fox. you stud, you. you made her give you an a. right from the get go. :D

Back in high school I had the fuckin hottest spanish teacher man she way Milf

I can’t even think of ....not ever fantasizing about it !!!! ;)

sleeping with a teacher is definitely one of my fantasies. also with a really hot mom...

S

sputnikgirl

Re: Fucking School Teacher

There was a professor I wanted to fuck, but he chickened out before it went anywhere. We exchanged some heated emails, but he never acted on it. Eventually we just stopped talking altogether. He was a hot Jew with nerd glasses. Sigh. :(

^^^
What did he teach?

I heard about quite a few grad students hooking up with professors. I've also heard rumors of professors banging professors.

Sadly..I'VE NEVER HAD A TEACHER WORTHY OF MY DICK! On any level..sigh :mad::D

My High School had the Chemistry teacher (who had all the chicks panting for him) banging an English teacher (who had no dudes panting for her, interestingly)....

He was the Magnum P.I. of Chemistry...she was like Laura Linney's identical twin..

I guess my colleges only hired uglies....:dunno:

I fonddled my teacher's breast today! :D

by the way does anyone got some nice links for chicks with glasses?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sputnikgirl

Contemporary American Lit...I was an English major, so I had him for multiple classes. Yeah, if I was a grad student, he might have hit it. But I don't think he wanted to risk his reputation, family, etc. on an undergrad.

^^^
What did he teach?

I heard about quite a few grad students hooking up with professors. I've also heard rumors of professors banging professors.

Sadly..I'VE NEVER HAD A TEACHER WORTHY OF MY DICK! On any level..sigh :mad::D

I've had my eye on Professor Voluptuary for awhile. :dunno:

Contemporary American Lit...I was an English major, so I had him for multiple classes. Yeah, if I was a grad student, he might have hit it. But I don't think he wanted to risk his reputation, family, etc. on an undergrad.

Sorry but you seem vurrrry sexy to me. haha, You remind of a girl I never got to get with in high school. We both had some major sexual chemistry but both of us had "companions" at the time. Anyway, nothing to do with this post, but stay up and stay sexy ;)

i am presently thinking about fucking one of my teachers right now, a college professor, very intelligent, sensitive.........married

How old are you? :dunno: :confused:
No, I would not get your hope down it seems the younger and hotter ones seem to be available recently. Just watch the news.

i never had a teacher that was hot enough to even think about fucking.
I had two and it was hard very much so and the only one I acted on did not just end physically it ended badly man!

i am presently thinking about fucking one of my teachers right now, a college professor, very intelligent, sensitive.........married
Dude. married is dangerous even if you have political pull.

Last edited by a moderator:

My girlfriend is finishing up the teaching credential program, and she student teaches 2nd grade. Does that count?

All of my teachers were either old of very unattractive, there is no way id want to fuck them.