• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...kids should not see some of the stuff i have seen on the internet..all adults can agree with that i think.....

Hell, there are things that I - and I'm sure the rest of us here - have seen on the internet that should have never been seen by anyone, ever, regardless of age.

Seems like we should have a board for Troll of the Week.

trolls-en.jpg

We should start a petition to have the mods add a "Trolling Sub-Forum." A lot of traffic over that way, I'd imagine.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Kids need discipline. I'm sure George Zimmerman could have used some ten years ago.

1) And because befriending them is trait of respectability according to you??? Oakland and New Orleans are filled with these trashbags nothing to brag about.

2) He would shoot the shit out of them especially if he is well trained with a firearm. Knowing how slow and shitty their triggerpull is and how bad they aim, they are rarely accurate. I did some very good scores in self defense shooting during my self defense training with the NRA back 13 years ago with a mossberg 590 a1 with some 12 big game slugs as well as with a desert eagle in 44mag.

3) Not every black person is a thug but a lot of them are, just look at who got arrested on amw.com http://www.amw.com/captures/browse_by_capture_date.cfm

Excuse Zolf, but apparently he didn't get the memo that said that meeting someone meant the same as befriendin them

I think I was fuckin somebody that day so its entirely plausible that Zolf missed that memo

Secondly you and lil trident proved Zolfs point

You wouldnt know a real gangsta when you see one

I aint talkin about those little shits running around with an uzi just spraying and hoping to hit somethin

they are a dime a dozen

Zolf is talkin about the certified killers

The ones you dont see coming

The ones you never hear about

The ones they send after you when you really fucked up and stepped on the wrong toes

The ones that dont miss

The ones that dissappear as quickly as they came without a word

Zolf doesn't condone what they do. Murder is murder and is wrong

Zolf is just saying that many of you have no clue as to what some real gangstas are

I thought I did until I was in a room with some

Chilled me to the bone

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If he was in France, I would have high kicked him in the face and beat him severely(In France, he wouldn't have his gun). In the US, that would be different since I don't know his intentions, I would have pistol whipped a s&w model 629 at him with the finger firm on the trigger and told him that if he doesn't stop to follow me, he is going to bleed very heavily.

Hitting someone with the butt of a pistol (while having your finger on the trigger) is not a real good idea. The laws of physics will not be on your side. I'm just sayin'... ;)

And BTW, even in concealed carry states, producing a firearm, without sufficient provocation, is still considered brandishing a firearm. In some states, that's a Class A misdemeanor. In other states, it is a felony. In either case, you will probably lose your concealed carry permit. And if it's a felony conviction, you will lose your right to own or possess a firearm forever.

I have no idea where you get some of your notions about the United States, Georges. But this is not the Wild West. Nor do most of us (who actually live here) ever want it to be.

So I was not the only one who has been onto the irony of this whole thing then, right?

No, I'd say several of us did a head scratch over that one. That Georges would have reacted with even more violence than Trayvon Martin apparently did, is just ripe with irony.

You will also notice a good deal of irony in how our "conservative" members are dancing around the question I posed concerning the John White case. They sure were doing the Texas Two Step in condemning John White, when I posted the story that White had been released last year though... MeesterPerfect, in particular. But I guess he is one of the "dearly departed" now? :dunno:

Mr and Mrs. Sunshine Liberal would have no problem I suppose with having a couple of hard core gangstas moving in next door and hitting on their daughter. Nope deep down they wouldn't be stereotyping at all. :facepalm:
You hit the nail right on the head, Trident. It is sometimes referred to as the NIMBY excuse. You know, those self righteous liberals who want government housing built so the down trodden will have a place to live, and more prisons built, to make prison life more "bearable". But, when the city decides to build those aforementioned things, the very ones who wanted them built, balk at the idea of them being built in their neighborhoods. Hence, NIMBY -- Not In My Back Yard!

Rey C.

Where I used to live, the county government established a subdvision ordinance so that we could keep the redneck population out. When large tracts of land got diced up, only so many lots could be resold separately. And even 20 years ago, at $30K-$50K per acre, and a two and a half acre minimum for a building lot, Mr. & Mrs Jimmy Joe Johnson, Jr. couldn't afford the land and a house trailer. Can't recall that we had much of a gangsta problem out in horse country. But by golly, the 'necks loved to cruise the back roads and throw out beer cans on our property. And one thing about a 'neck, if you let one move in, before long, there will be single wides and double wides, three to a lot - they multiply like rabbits! There will be "classic" (rusted out) muscle cars up on cinderblocks in the yard and 15 year old girls in Daisy Duke shorts trying to sell their cooch for some crank every Friday night.

I really miss that area. But Money Magazine still has it as one of the most desirable places to live in America. The only bad thing that's happened since I left, that I know of, is some Tea Bagger scum tried to blow up a house when they got a Congressman's address mixed up with that of his brother. So no gangsta problem. But seems like there was a slight issue with some wayward rednecks/tea bagger scum a couple of years back.

I like where I live now. No gangsta problem here. But if I ever run for the Board of Supervisors, I will most definitely make it my mission to cull the redneck population in this area. "But where will they live?", the soft hearted, tighty righties will ask. And my reply: "West Virgina, the bottom of the river, labor camps... the fuck do I care?" :dunno: All I know is, fewer rednecks makes for a better quality of life and higher property values. Plus, I bet my property taxes would go down if we didn't have to keep sending the same half-wit baby 'necks through 10th grade 3 or 4 times before giving them social promotions.

Just my own perverse view on how to make my lil corner of America better. :hatsoff:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You hit the nail right on the head, Trident. It is sometimes referred to as the NIMBY excuse. You know, those self righteous liberals who want government housing built so the down trodden will have a place to live, and more prisons built, to make prison life more "bearable". But, when the city decides to build those aforementioned things, the very ones who wanted them built, balk at the idea of them being built in their neighborhoods. Hence, NIMBY -- Not In My Back Yard!

Why the hell would liberals want more prisons built? It's conservatives that insist on being "tough on drugs" which is the reason why we have so many damn people incarcerated. The only ones who want more prisons built are the ones who run the prison corporations, who 100 percent support the war on drugs.

georges

Staff member
No, but I must admit I don't believe Georges. He's French, after all, and would have fell back on that timeless cheese-eating-surrender-monkey technique to survive Zimmerman's stalking. :1orglaugh
I am not your typical French guy,you don't know me at all and I wouldn't surrender in any case if I am threatened. I would rather kill a Zimmerman than being killed.

georges

Staff member
Ok, Georges, let me get this straight, so IF you were Trayvon Martin, you would have murdered Zimmerman? lolwut?
I am not Trayvon first. Second, I was more or less involved in a fight 5 years ago when I went with some friends when some gangsta people were harassing my friends at a dance club. There was a guy who got beaten pretty bad because he was too insisting and harassing the girlfriend of one my fiends when he was warned to knock it off several times. Otherwise, I have never been stalked of my life and I am not really the type of person you would stalk, unless you look really for unnecessary and unwanted troubles. Even some little gangstas who used to live in the town nearby mine made themselves small when I looked at them, I have a very piercing and agressive glance, that was enough to warn them that they better don't fuck around with me. If you are self secure and have a strong glance when looking at someone, he will understand that you are not weak. Eye contact is also a form of talking.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Hitting someone with the butt of a pistol (while having your finger on the trigger) is not a real good idea. The laws of physics will not be on your side. I'm just sayin'... ;)

And BTW, even in concealed carry states, producing a firearm, without sufficient provocation, is still considered brandishing a firearm. In some states, that's a Class A misdemeanor. In other states, it is a felony. In either case, you will probably lose your concealed carry permit. And if it's a felony conviction, you will lose your right to own or possess a firearm forever.

I have no idea where you get some of your notions about the United States, Georges. But this is not the Wild West. Nor do most of us (who actually live here) ever want it to be.

No, I'd say several of us did a head scratch over that one. That Georges would have reacted with even more violence than Trayvon Martin apparently did, is just ripe with irony.

You will also notice a good deal of irony in how our "conservative" members are dancing around the question I posed concerning the John White case. They sure were doing the Texas Two Step in condemning John White, when I posted the story that White had been released last year though... MeesterPerfect, in particular. But I guess he is one of the "dearly departed" now? :dunno:

In Texas, you can shoot an intruder who is robbing your house. In Florida, there is the stand your ground law. I am well aware that in some states brandishing a firearm is a felony and in others a misdemeanor. Wild west, I heard? Look at how many university shootings you have , how many drive by shootings you have as well as how many gun related crimes you have in a year. Sure, it is not the Wild West but it is not Disneyland as well. Self defense is not a crime. But what is better to be alive or to be killed by someone who was a stalker? I will let you choose.

Rey C.

In Texas, you can shoot an intruder who is robbing your house. In Florida, there is the stand your ground law. I am well aware that in some states brandishing a firearm is a felony and in others a misdemeanor. Wild west, I heard? Look at how many university shootings you have , how many drive by shootings you have as well as how many gun related crimes you have in a year. Sure, it is not the Wild West but it is not Disneyland as well. Self defense is not a crime. But what is better to be alive or to be killed by someone who was a stalker? I will let you choose.

I've made that choice several times over the course of my life, Georges. I have a few scars on my knuckles, but none on my face. And when Sam was proudly posting pics of his guns in that other thread, I thought to myself, "what a nice little collection." ;) I'm an NRA Life Member and have been shooting since I was a child. But I do not sit around and obsess about guns or violence, or think about how I could take someone out. That would be a sign of mental illness. Now, I am a bit off (several ex girlfriends would likely testify to that). But I'm not clinically crazy. So I don't get all goofy about firearms or using violence. If a problem comes, I'll deal with it... just as I always have... just as my father did and his father before him. But as I was taught, being a MAN is knowing how to handle a situation without having to act like Dirty Harry. Any punk can pull a pistol. Any punk can throw a punch. But it takes a MAN to handle a situation without anybody getting hurt, if it can be avoided.

Actually defending yourself is one thing, and that's fine. But we have too many Billy the Kid wannabes in this country now. And just like this wannabe cop, Georgie Zimmerman, they either end up being stretched out in the church or stretching somebody else out. I hate them all because they make sane, reasonable gun owners look bad. It's the same reason I hate ignorant rednecks from the south. I have a bit of an accent and I used to be self-conscious about it, because having a southern accent made a lot of other people assume I was as dumb, racist or as simple as the rednecks they'd met or heard about. If it was within my power, I would wipe these inbred, lowlife people from the face of the earth. And by the same token, the paranoid freaks among gun owners do the same thing to those of us who aren't squirrely in the head.

georges

Staff member
I've made that choice several times over the course of my life, Georges. I have a few scars on my knuckles, but none on my face. And when Sam was proudly posting pics of his guns in that other thread, I thought to myself, "what a nice little collection." ;) I'm an NRA Life Member and have been shooting since I was a child. But I do not sit around and obsess about guns or violence, or think about how I could take someone out. That would be a sign of mental illness. Now, I am a bit off (several ex girlfriends would likely testify to that). But I'm not clinically crazy. So I don't get all goofy about firearms or using violence. If a problem comes, I'll deal with it... just as I always have... just as my father did and his father before him. But as I was taught, being a MAN is knowing how to handle a situation without having to act like Dirty Harry. Any punk can pull a pistol. Any punk can throw a punch. But it takes a MAN to handle a situation without anybody getting hurt, if it can be avoided.

Actually defending yourself is one thing, and that's fine. But we have too many Billy the Kid wannabes in this country now. And just like this wannabe cop, Georgie Zimmerman, they either end up being stretched out in the church or stretching somebody else out. I hate them all because they make sane, reasonable gun owners look bad. It's the same reason I hate ignorant rednecks from the south. I have a bit of an accent and I used to be self-conscious about it, because having a southern accent made a lot of other people assume I was as dumb, racist or as simple as the rednecks they'd met or heard about. If it was within my power, I would wipe these inbred, lowlife people from the face of the earth. And by the same token, the paranoid freaks among gun owners do the same thing to those of us who aren't squirrely in the head.
Problem is that you can't reason some people with words even if you are intelligent person, and people like Zimmerman wouldn't go to hand to hand combat because they are too pussy for it. That is where the problem is. I used to be a nra member as well from age 9 to 21, my membership was paid my uncle. I like firearms and I don't hide it. Another problem is armed robberies and armed car jacking occur frequently in your country, I don't see you or any nra lifetime member not defending their house from armed home invasion or armed car jacking.

The thugs now attack in group and never one against one, when you beat one gangsta, then others come like bees at his rescue and beat you till death. It is about to make critical choices in critical moments for defending your life and your loved ones lives. As you said it is not easy to handle a situation without getting hurt especially when dealing with very agressive people or unpredictable people. I think the danger is the gang culture and ghettos that plagued and still plague America. The way of glorifying violence came mainy from the gang bangers and a lot of people in the ghettos are dreaming of these gang leaders driving stolen mercedes, wearing bling bling rolex with diamonds as well as owning prostitution rings and drug cartels. Rednecks are a different league but they are not better. I have met southerners from Texas and Alabama who were far to be stupid and who were very friendly people, on the opposite side I have met some northerners who were very arrogant pricks and stupid as brick walls.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I am not your typical French guy,you don't know me at all and I wouldn't surrender in any case if I am threatened. I would rather kill a Zimmerman than being killed.

Seems you don't like being stereotyped. No one does. Tell me again, what was your problem with Trayvon Martin?

I grew up in the hood.

me 2..the snowflake ghetto..we was so poor we used buzzards for chickens...and when mama walked to the door to throw that pack of dogs a bone..one would signal for a fair catch....

Rey C.

But it takes a MAN to handle a situation without anybody getting hurt, if it can be avoided.

Actually defending yourself is one thing, and that's fine. But we have too many Billy the Kid wannabes in this country now. And by the same token, the paranoid freaks among gun owners do the same thing to those of us who aren't squirrely in the head.

Problem is that you can't reason some people with words even if you are intelligent person, and people like Zimmerman wouldn't go to hand to hand combat because they are too pussy for it. That is where the problem is. I used to be a nra member as well from age 9 to 21, my membership was paid my uncle. I like firearms and I don't hide it. Another problem is armed robberies and armed car jacking occur frequently in your country, I don't see you or any nra lifetime member not defending their house from armed home invasion or armed car jacking.

The thugs now attack in group and never one against one, when you beat one gangsta, then others come like bees at his rescue and beat you till death. It is about to make critical choices in critical moments for defending your life and your loved ones lives. As you said it is not easy to handle a situation without getting hurt especially when dealing with very agressive people or unpredictable people. I think the danger is the gang culture and ghettos that plagued and still plague America. The way of glorifying violence came mainy from the gang bangers and a lot of people in the ghettos are dreaming of these gang leaders driving stolen mercedes, wearing bling bling rolex with diamonds as well as owning prostitution rings and drug cartels. Rednecks are a different league but they are not better. I have met southerners from Texas and Alabama who were far to be stupid and who were very friendly people, on the opposite side I have met some northerners who were very arrogant pricks and stupid as brick walls.

Yes, and that is what I addressed in my previous post. Of course I would defend myself. Most people would. I would do what I had to do. But it's not what I would want to do. And that's the difference I'm talking about: people who are prepared to do what's necessary versus people who seem to obsess and want to have the opportunity to pull a gun (as the first option).

I've lived in the country, the suburbs and large cities. I've always tried to remain aware of my surroundings, but I don't creep around like a paranoid schizophrenic. Years ago, I got turned around and found myself in the bad part of D.C. in a Jaguar... and almost got car jacked. But you handle things. The fellow who approached me thought that I was armed (even though I wasn't) and so he decided, by my demeanor, that I was prepared to do whatever. So he walked away. There are gang problems now. There has been a problem with street gangs here since at least the 1890's. It is not a problem all across America, as you may think. It is a problem that primarily affects cities - but some smaller areas are also affected. But the Klan was a gang too. And it was not based in cities. As for the glorification of violence, in America, violence was being glorified in popular culture long before the Crips and the Bloods were ever formed. Worldwide, I don't recall reading about any Crips or Bloods in ancient Rome. But that society didn't just glorify violence, they celebrated it. Some of the Roman collegia were based on violent behavior, much like the later mafia. It's unfortunate that the breakdown of the family unit has probably accelerated this social problem with young men and women. But it's not as if this issue is something new under the sun, that just appeared 30 years ago in American ghettos, southern trailer parks or any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.