• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whos the black gentleman in the railroad hat with good sense??:clap:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
what is it that you know that none of us do ? did the shooter tell you he was scared? i thought he said he was attacked? i cant say i wasnt there...neither can you..........im lost..one minute hes a kid..the next minute a grown man is scared..think about what you just said.........
Channeling joilover huh?

A grown man can still be afraid of an unarmed kid if he's a coward. Does that clarify it for you?

George Zimmerman Championed Black Homeless Man Beaten by Cop’s Son

The establishment narrative that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin not because he objected to having his head bashed against the sidewalk but because he is a racist is falling apart. From a letter to Turner Clayton of the Seminole County NAACP by someone who has to stay anonymous for now to avoid being lynched by the bloodthirsty mob whipped up by Al Sharpton and the “mainstream” media:

"You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. … Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?"

www.moonbattery.com

The establishment narrative that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin not because he objected to having his head bashed against the sidewalk but because he is a racist is falling apart. From a letter to Turner Clayton of the Seminole County NAACP by someone who has to stay anonymous for now to avoid being lynched by the bloodthirsty mob whipped up by Al Sharpton and the “mainstream” media:

"You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. … Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?"

www.moonbattery.com

Sam you're supposed to tow the Leftist line: Demonize Zimm.

Channeling joilover huh?

A grown man can still be afraid of an unarmed kid if he's a coward. Does that clarify it for you?

no it doesnt...i never stalked anyone who i was scared of. if im standing there holding a gun i fear no human on this earth. so no im sorry that dont clear it up

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Lil' Trayvon sucker punched Zim.......................that sounds quite plausible and typical of black thugs.
In the words of smoknn: "i cant say i wasnt there...neither can you..". Why has smoknn not that in regards to your statement anyway? Oh well....

Not even trying to hide the racial bias here huh? I guess some people still wear it as a badge of honor. So Zimmerman is the one that follows Trayvon and somehow he gets sucker punched. Interesting...

no it doesnt...i never stalked anyone who i was scared of. if im standing there holding a gun i fear no human on this earth. so no im sorry that dont clear it up

Also you only proved nothing except that Zimmerman "fearlessly" shot an unarmed kid.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Two separate incidents that have nothing to do with each other. "Oh, little Charlie Manson helped a little old lady across the street when he was 12, Your Honor. That makes him Not Guilty of all those other things, right?"

Honestly, I think no one gives a shit anymore... the next day, two black teens beat a man into a coma and stole his car the next county over. Did that even make the news? Barely...

Probably cuz they were arrested and are gonna be put on trial

Unlike your pal Zimmerman I dont think the cops are gonna let these guys just walk away based solely on their word:2 cents:

Lil' Trayvon sucker punched Zim.......................that sounds quite plausible and typical of black thugs.

Yes because we all know that Trident has a wealth of experience dealing with black thugs

Zolf has met some real gangstas when he lived in Oakland and New Orleans

If little trident had an altercation with these guys they wouldnt try to punch you

They would try to kill you without hesitation

Labelin every black person you see as a thug is the reason this whole mess started to begin with

Racist Timeout.
[video]http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-april-4-2012/racist-time-out[/video]

Good vid

Zolf likes John Stewart

Has anyone taken into consideration that maybe Trayvon was standing his ground? Or does that Florida law only apply to the person with the concealed gun? The fact that Zimmerman was told not to pursue, had no uniform, no badge, is not an officer of the law and did not catch Trayvon in the act of a crime or fleeing the scene of one. If not for the fact that Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and confronted Trayvon, that kid would not have been shot that day.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Has anyone taken into consideration that maybe Trayvon was standing his ground? Or does that Florida law only apply to the person with the concealed gun? The fact that Zimmerman was told not to pursue, had no uniform, no badge, is not an officer of the law and did not catch Trayvon in the act of a crime or fleeing the scene of one. If not for the fact that Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and confronted Trayvon, that kid would not have been shot that day.

That is what I have thought long ago. Kid was being followed by some dude older and bigger than him - a guy who was packing. But, according to some, the kid armed with Skittles is the thug.
To the rest of us, Zimmerman is nothing more than a coward. If he needed a gun to let the know the world that he was a "big man", then he is nothing more than a coward.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

When I read the account the first time, that's also what I thought. Apparently Zimmerman was some sort of wannabe cop that never could make the grade. So maybe what Florida needs is a "Mind Your Own Fucking Business" law. If someone was following me, I would assume that they either have a problem... or they want a problem. And if they're not a (real) cop, with cause to be following me, whatever happens after that is their fault, not mine.

What's also funny (and not in an amusing way) is how many tighty-righties (closet racists) are rushing to George Zimmerman's defense, yet had a real problem with a Black man, John White, shooting a White teen on Long Island, who was leading a gang looking to harm his son... on HIS property. I'm glad that his sentence was commuted. But he should have never served the first day in jail, IMO. I feel that a person has the right to defend his life and property. So if you go onto someone else's property, looking to start trouble, and you get dusted... too bad, so sad. And if you're following someone on the street (gated community or not... the sidewalks and common areas did not belong to Zimmerman or any one resident) and you get your ass kicked while you're harassing that person, that's your problem too. Where I live, you can't start an altercation (even if it's mutual combat) and then use a deadly weapon to win the altercation.

I'm just glad that I live where I live. We have our issues too, no doubt. But that is a very poorly written law that Florida has, if it allows people, who aren't fit to be cops, to run around playing Barney Fife.

Exactly Rey, I bet 9 out of 10 guys would not like the fact that some guy walks up to them and confronts them. I know I would have swung at Zimmerman also, after caving his jaw in I would have lawfully been able to claim that I was "Standing my ground".

Shifty

O.G.
Say you were in a bar in Florida, having a few drinks with friends. You're minding your business, having a good time.

You notice some guy a few tables over staring at you. Eventually, he walks over and accuses you of staring at him.

He makes a big fuss and eventually asks you to step outside.

You do your best to settle him down, but he's having none of it. So, reluctantly you follow him outside to the street, trying to negotiate with him.

Once outside, he takes a swing at you. He misses. You shove him, and he falls to the street.

He sits up and shakes his head.

"Feeling threatened", he reaches for the 9mm tucked into his waistband.

You've died a criminal.

Yes because we all know that Trident has a wealth of experience dealing with black thugs

Enough to know what I'm talking about.

Zolf has met some real gangstas when he lived in Oakland and New Orleans

Golly can I have your autograph?

If little trident had an altercation with these guys they wouldnt try to punch you

They would try to kill you without hesitation

They'd first be introduced to Federal 230gr .45 +P ACP.

Labelin every black person you see as a thug is the reason this whole mess started to begin with

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance!

[/QUOTE]

Shifty

O.G.
Oops ... I had meant to ask if this was a plausible scenario?

Say you were in a bar in Florida, having a few drinks with friends. You're minding your business, having a good time.

You notice some guy a few tables over staring at you. Eventually, he walks over and accuses you of staring at him.

He makes a big fuss and eventually asks you to step outside.

You do your best to settle him down, but he's having none of it. So, reluctantly you follow him outside to the street, trying to negotiate with him.

Once outside, he takes a swing at you. He misses. You shove him, and he falls to the street.

He sits up and shakes his head.

"Feeling threatened", he reaches for the 9mm tucked into his waistband.

You've died a criminal.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Oops ... I had meant to ask if this was a plausible scenario?
If you're not white...definitely.

But seriously, bar fights are bound to draw a crowd, and if you challenge a guy to a fist fight then it's an automatic bitch move and murder sentence to whip out a gun.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you're not white...definitely.

But seriously, bar fights are bound to draw a crowd, and if you challenge a guy to a fist fight then it's an automatic bitch move and murder sentence to whip out a gun.

Absolutely. And in that scenaio, you can't really pull any selfdefence defence in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.