• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we should have a board for Troll of the Week.

trolls-en.jpg

heres the bottom line..at 17..i would have been saying yes sir and no sir..and probably been showed the same respect and told be careful son. if that didnt work i would have went and got my dad and big brother. rEspect may have changed the whole outcome of this...times have changed

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Say you were in a bar in Florida, having a few drinks with friends. You're minding your business, having a good time.
You notice some guy a few tables over staring at you. Eventually, he walks over and accuses you of staring at him.
He makes a big fuss and eventually asks you to step outside.
You do your best to settle him down, but he's having none of it. So, reluctantly you follow him outside to the street, trying to negotiate with him.
Once outside, he takes a swing at you. He misses. You shove him, and he falls to the street.
He sits up and shakes his head.
"Feeling threatened", he reaches for the 9mm tucked into his waistband.
You've died a criminal.

Or even this scenario:
You are walking home, talking on the phone with your girlfriend. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a strange car following you. You are on the phone with your girlfriend, who expresses concern for your safety.
You walk a little faster, but now the guy gets out of his car and follows you on foot. Big guy. Mean looking guy. Looks like he's packing. He starts yelling at you, and your girlfriend is really freaking now. What does he want? Is he a mugger? A killer? A rapist? He obviously cannot be up to any good, if he is brandishing a gun.
He's close now...if you run, you are sure to get shot. So, you fight him, to save yourself. Unfortunately...

georges

Staff member
heres the bottom line..at 17..i would have been saying yes sir and no sir..and probably been showed the same respect and told be careful son. if that didnt work i would have went and got my dad and big brother. rEspect may have changed the whole outcome of this...times have changed

true. But when one comes from the hood, he never shows respect, he just looks for troubles.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
true. But when one comes from the hood, he never shows respect, he just looks for troubles.

You understand that it's not nice to stereotype people, right? For instance, if I wanted to stereotype the French as cowardly people that would surrender to a Boy Scout troop that wouldn't be a fair assessment, would it?

georges

Staff member
1) Yes because we all know that Trident has a wealth of experience dealing with black thugs

Zolf has met some real gangstas when he lived in Oakland and New Orleans

2) If little trident had an altercation with these guys they wouldnt try to punch you. They would try to kill you without hesitation

3) Labelin every black person you see as a thug is the reason this whole mess started to begin with

1) And because befriending them is trait of respectability according to you??? Oakland and New Orleans are filled with these trashbags nothing to brag about.

2) He would shoot the shit out of them especially if he is well trained with a firearm. Knowing how slow and shitty their triggerpull is and how bad they aim, they are rarely accurate. I did some very good scores in self defense shooting during my self defense training with the NRA back 13 years ago with a mossberg 590 a1 with some 12 big game slugs as well as with a desert eagle in 44mag.

3) Not every black person is a thug but a lot of them are, just look at who got arrested on amw.com http://www.amw.com/captures/browse_by_capture_date.cfm

georges

Staff member
You understand that it's not nice to stereotype people, right? For instance, if I wanted to stereotype the French as cowardly people that would surrender to a Boy Scout troop that wouldn't be a fair assessment, would it?

You know the saying :"tell me who are your friends, and I will tell you who you are." When one hangs with the bad crowd, then his so called innocent background can be questionned. Do you know on which training is based the swat team and who train them? The GIPN, so I wouldn't stereotype the French as you do because it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject. You have a lot problems in your country because of gangs like the bloods, the crips, the black mafia and other gang members. Also the other problem is that people living in shitty hoods idolize these people as their heroes.

xfire

You know the saying :"tell me who are your friends, and I will tell you who you are." When one hangs with the bad crowd, then his so called innocent background can be questionned. Do you know on which training is based the swat team and who train them? The GIPN, so I wouldn't stereotype the French as you do because it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject. You have a lot problems in your country because of gangs like the bloods, the crips, the black mafia and other gang members. Also the other problem is that people living in shitty hoods idolize these people as their heroes.

I don't stereotype French people, but there are a lot of people, mostly conservatives, in this country that do. It's wrong to point at a person and judge them based on the color of their skin, where they grew up, what kind of music they listen to, what kind of clothes they wear, how long their hair is, or any other arbitrary characteristic that tells you absolutely nothing about the content of their character. I don't know who this kids friends were, and as far as I'm aware that hasn't been discussed. It doesn't matter anyway. Zimmerman stalked and shot an unarmed kid that wasn't breaking any laws. What would you have done if Zimmerman had been following you?

georges

Staff member
I don't stereotype French people, but there are a lot of people, mostly conservatives, in this country that do. It's wrong to point at a person and judge them based on the color of their skin, where they grew up, what kind of music they listen to, what kind of clothes they wear, how long their hair is, or any other arbitrary characteristic that tells you absolutely nothing about the content of their character. I don't know who this kids friends were, and as far as I'm aware that hasn't been discussed. It doesn't matter anyway. Zimmerman stalked and shot an unarmed kid that wasn't breaking any laws. What would you have done if Zimmerman had been following you?

If he was in France, I would have high kicked him in the face and beat him severely(In France, he wouldn't have his gun). In the US, that would be different since I don't know his intentions, I would have pistol whipped a s&w model 629 at him with the finger firm on the trigger and told him that if he doesn't stop to follow me, he is going to bleed very heavily.

xfire

If he was in France, I would have high kicked him in the face and beat him severely(In France, he wouldn't have his gun). In the US, that would be different since I don't know his intentions, I would have pistol whipped a s&w model 629 at him with the finger firm on the trigger and told him that if he doesn't stop to follow me, he is going to bleed very heavily.

Ok, Georges, let me get this straight, so IF you were Trayvon Martin, you would have murdered Zimmerman? lolwut?

xfire

So I was not the only one who has been onto the irony of this whole thing then, right?

No, but I must admit I don't believe Georges. He's French, after all, and would have fell back on that timeless cheese-eating-surrender-monkey technique to survive Zimmerman's stalking. :1orglaugh

, but there are a lot of people, mostly conservatives, in this country that do. It's wrong to point at a person and judge them based on the color of their skin,

Mr and Mrs. Sunshine Liberal would have no problem I suppose with having a couple of hard core gangstas moving in next door and hitting on their daughter. Nope deep down they wouldn't be stereotyping at all. :facepalm:

xfire

Mr and Mrs. Sunshine Liberal would have no problem I suppose with having a couple of hard core gangstas moving in next door and hitting on their daughter. Nope deep down they wouldn't be stereotyping at all. :facepalm:

What's this jumbled word puke, Tridentyne?

Who is "Mr and Mrs. Sunshine Liberal"?

What's "hard core gangstas" got to do with the topic?

And where did this daughter that's getting hit on come from?

Are you attempting to set up a hypothetical? Why don't you try to keep your hypothetical at least a little bit relevant to the discussion.

none of these kids have respect these days...they all think they way to damn much..i see it everyday, thing is most has got handguns (stolen) color is not the issue..its the skank ass parents fault..they are letting kids grow up way to fast these days first step would be to keep their little young ass off the internet, that would be a start..most sorry ass parents use the internet for a baby sitter......kids should not see some of the stuff i have seen on the internet..all adults can agree with that i think.....

Status
Not open for further replies.