• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

I believe it is up to the challenger to go take the belt... Thales didnt and looked like a little bitch.. Anderson is a tactician and followed his game plan, why would you jump on top of arguably the best BJJ practitioner in the UFC 185 weight class? just doesnt make sense, I though Anderson fought a smart fight.

So someone goes 5 rounds with the champ and you call them a bitch? Someone goes 5 rounds with quote unquote the best pound for pound fighter and you call them a bitch? Dana White was not impressed with Silva's performance. He might be a tatician now but he used to be an agressive fighter. No I don't blame him for not going to the ground but he didn't attack either. He may defend his title but he will not be a top card if he perfoms like he did his past two fights.

Anderson Silva doesn't care about these guys in the UFC. He said when he gets paid he'll start whooping peoples asses. He also wants to box Roy Jones Jr and boxing is where the real money is. Unfortunately.

Oito

Banned
So someone goes 5 rounds with the champ and you call them a bitch? Someone goes 5 rounds with quote unquote the best pound for pound fighter and you call them a bitch? Dana White was not impressed with Silva's performance. He might be a tatician now but he used to be an agressive fighter. No I don't blame him for not going to the ground but he didn't attack either. He may defend his title but he will not be a top card if he perfoms like he did his past two fights.

I dont think he is a bitch... but he looked like one in this fight yes

oito

You have a grappler(with striking skills) against a striker (with grappling skills) the grappler tried to take the fight to the ground. The striker had no part in that. You said Silva would be dumb to ground fight with the best BJJ guy so why can't he not want to stand with the best Muay Thai guy in 185 class? I mean Silva did what he did to win but he was not impressive. Hell he is a BJJ black belt also. IMO it looked like one didn't want to trade licks and the other didn't want to fight on the ground. No bitch in either fight.

Anderson Silva doesn't care about these guys in the UFC. He said when he gets paid he'll start whooping peoples asses. He also wants to box Roy Jones Jr and boxing is where the real money is. Unfortunately.

He gets 200,000 per fight. Plus Bonus($3) per PPV buy, plus sponsorships. He's not struggling. If he wants to be a boxer than go into boxing. From what i hear boxing is struggling to get a fan base now. if he wants to make more per fight than he better put on a better PPV or that is less of a bonus.

I sound like I'm talking down on his fighting skills. I'm not. However he used to be a human highlight reel. His past two fights have been mediocre at best. When people pay $50 plus per fight they want to see a good show. He just looks like he is doing what it takes to not lose his title and is not all heart like he used to be. GSP goes balls to the wall each and every fight.

Oito

Banned
oito

You have a grappler(with striking skills) against a striker (with grappling skills) the grappler tried to take the fight to the ground. The striker had no part in that. You said Silva would be dumb to ground fight with the best BJJ guy so why can't he not want to stand with the best Muay Thai guy in 185 class? I mean Silva did what he did to win but he was not impressive. Hell he is a BJJ black belt also. IMO it looked like one didn't want to trade licks and the other didn't want to fight on the ground. No bitch in either fight.

my comments come from Thales falling on his back over and over again to pull guard, if he wants the fight on the ground then take it there... don't fall on your back and HOPE that Silva jumps on you... IMO Thales did not actively try to take it to the ground, but rather just hoped Anderson would....

He gets 200,000 per fight. Plus Bonus($3) per PPV buy, plus sponsorships. He's not struggling. If he wants to be a boxer than go into boxing. From what i hear boxing is struggling to get a fan base now. if he wants to make more per fight than he better put on a better PPV or that is less of a bonus.

I sound like I'm talking down on his fighting skills. I'm not. However he used to be a human highlight reel. His past two fights have been mediocre at best. When people pay $50 plus per fight they want to see a good show. He just looks like he is doing what it takes to not lose his title and is not all heart like he used to be. GSP goes balls to the wall each and every fight.

When they were standing i would agree with you that Anderson did not engage like we have all seen him do in the past...

GSP is my favorite fighter! :)

If you want to pay to be entertained, watch wrestling. This is a sport. Dana white can't write highlight reel shit into the fight so the fans can walk away feeling like they got their moneys worth. Anderson Silva is smart. He isn't losing and he is the champ. You think Silva wouldn't knock a guy off his ass if he had the chance? Fighters are scared to approach him and that results in less chances for Silva.

It's pretty good. I wonder how it's legal, because you see some pretty violent stuff. But yeah, I think it's pretty good. I'm not a groupie or anything, but I'll watch it once in a while. I am a big time boxing fan more than anything.

Hopefully Dana White wakes up and puts together better matches. I think I flushed $54.00 down the shitter for the last fight.

If you want to pay to be entertained, watch wrestling. This is a sport. Dana white can't write highlight reel shit into the fight so the fans can walk away feeling like they got their moneys worth. Anderson Silva is smart. He isn't losing and he is the champ. You think Silva wouldn't knock a guy off his ass if he had the chance? Fighters are scared to approach him and that results in less chances for Silva.

Patrick Cote approached him. The guy he fought in the 205 class on the Spike free night fight approached him. Dan Henderson apporached him. Give Hendo a rematch in the 205 class. Or even in the 185 weight class. And I also hope GSP defends his title and then steps up in weight and takes on Silva.

yeah it's a sport, but people will quit paying big $ for it if his recent style continues. I love UF football but I will not attend as many games if they go to a 3 yard and a cloud of dust offense. I will not watch the Miami Dolphins every chance if they win games by kicking 6 FG's and never passing for a TD. I will not keep getting Memphis Griz season tickets if they decided not to dunk the ball or shoot long range 3 pointers. I would not tune in to most St. Louis Cardinal games if Pujols decides to become a spray hitter. The paying fans pay to see the long bombs, 3 point shots, 360 dunks, 500 ft long balls, knock out punches, head kicks, awesome takedowns, skilled mat work, and some ground and pound. I will not keep buying Silva fights and hosting Fight Night party's if he keeps getting a handful of leg kicks, front jabs, and then scats away for 5 rounds. It's just fucking boring watching individuals and teams playing not to lose instead of going for the win. Dana White can't write highlight reels in the script but he can put Silva on a sucky card if his ratings go down in the future and give someone else those top spots. yeah it's a sport but it is also a business. An ENTERTAINMENT business.

Someone mentioned WWE. That's ass. I don't see how anyone can enjoy that, it's like watching stunt scenes from Xena the Warrior Princess over and over.

MMA and UFC are okay, but the matches are nowhere near as entertaining as you hope they will be.
I'm probably not educated enough, but I always wonder why they all fight the same despite training different martial arts. It's like someone found the winning concept (probably wrestling/brazil JJ + muay thai) and everyone now sticks to that. There's this one karate guy though, he's kinda unique - don't remember his name though.

Oito

Banned
Someone mentioned WWE. That's ass. I don't see how anyone can enjoy that, it's like watching stunt scenes from Xena the Warrior Princess over and over.

MMA and UFC are okay, but the matches are nowhere near as entertaining as you hope they will be.
I'm probably not educated enough, but I always wonder why they all fight the same despite training different martial arts. It's like someone found the winning concept (probably wrestling/brazil JJ + muay thai) and everyone now sticks to that. There's this one karate guy though, he's kinda unique - don't remember his name though.

Lyoto Machida

Oito

Banned
Question for everyone... lets say Anderson Silva blows out Thales Leites knee with one of those thrust kicks he was repeatedly hitting him with? does that make the fight more exciting or damage the sport being that is a serious injury?

Silva did all he could. leites couldn't engage in the stand up, it would have been suicide if he did. Besides, Shogun gave us all the entertainment we needed.

Patrick Cote approached him. The guy he fought in the 205 class on the Spike free night fight approached him. Dan Henderson apporached him. Give Hendo a rematch in the 205 class. Or even in the 185 weight class. And I also hope GSP defends his title and then steps up in weight and takes on Silva.

yeah it's a sport, but people will quit paying big $ for it if his recent style continues. I love UF football but I will not attend as many games if they go to a 3 yard and a cloud of dust offense. I will not watch the Miami Dolphins every chance if they win games by kicking 6 FG's and never passing for a TD. I will not keep getting Memphis Griz season tickets if they decided not to dunk the ball or shoot long range 3 pointers. I would not tune in to most St. Louis Cardinal games if Pujols decides to become a spray hitter. The paying fans pay to see the long bombs, 3 point shots, 360 dunks, 500 ft long balls, knock out punches, head kicks, awesome takedowns, skilled mat work, and some ground and pound. I will not keep buying Silva fights and hosting Fight Night party's if he keeps getting a handful of leg kicks, front jabs, and then scats away for 5 rounds. It's just fucking boring watching individuals and teams playing not to lose instead of going for the win. Dana White can't write highlight reels in the script but he can put Silva on a sucky card if his ratings go down in the future and give someone else those top spots. yeah it's a sport but it is also a business. An ENTERTAINMENT business.

Then don't watch sports. You sound lke a pussy fan anyways. Go watch a movie if you want to be entertained. If you want expected results, go somewhere else. You don't like sports, so stop pretending.

If you can't see the difference between fighters, stop watching MMA right now. You have no opinion.

Then don't watch sports. You sound lke a pussy fan anyways. Go watch a movie if you want to be entertained. If you want expected results, go somewhere else. You don't like sports, so stop pretending.

So you don't even know me and you call me a pussy? I'll decide my opinion on what I want to spend my money on. If Silva continues to fight like he does then I will quit spending my money watching his fights. As will many others and Dana White and others know this.

Since I'm a pussy then when would you like to settle this in a cage match. We have them quite a bit here in West Tennessee and I'm more than willing to show you who is and isn't a pussy. YOU FUCKING BITCH!

Question for everyone... lets say Anderson Silva blows out Thales Leites knee with one of those thrust kicks he was repeatedly hitting him with? does that make the fight more exciting or damage the sport being that is a serious injury?

It's just part of the sport.