• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

If you can't see the difference between fighters, stop watching MMA right now. You have no opinion.

And you have been a member for only a few months and have nearly 2,000 posts. How good do you fight? How often do you train? It seems like you sit behind a keyboard 90% of the time. It's cool to argue an opinion but you have a name calling habit.

Oh boy. Back to the UFC, please.

I hear ya. I just hate when couch potato arm chair QB's keyboard geeks call people out they don't even know. They watch sports and UFC but never fought and now their opinion is #1 and yours is shiz.

How do you think the Mir/Lesner 2 will turn out? I think Brock is well trained now(still inexperenced) and has the edge on what it takes it beat Mir this time around. He looked like a beast against Coture.

Oito

Banned
I hear ya. I just hate when couch potato arm chair QB's keyboard geeks call people out they don't even know. They watch sports and UFC but never fought and now their opinion is #1 and yours is shiz.

How do you think the Mir/Lesner 2 will turn out? I think Brock is well trained now(still inexperenced) and has the edge on what it takes it beat Mir this time around. He looked like a beast against Coture.

Agreed Mir will have his hands full... his best chance is another submission

UFC 98 is going to be awesome with "The Dragon" Machida vs "Sugar" Evans both being undefeated. Another awesome battle will be the battle of the Matt's. Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra. One of Hughes coaches (Mike Swain) used to be one of my Judo coaches.

James Irvin vs "The Massacre" McFedries will be a good battle as will one of my favorite fighters "Muscle Shark" Sherk vs "The Answer" Edgar. Brock L is also on the card. Seriously......Brock Larson who has an impressive MMA record of 26-2. It's now officially less than a month away and I can't wait.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I have been watching the UFC for over 3 years and can honestly say that I should never bet on the fights. Lesnar is a beast, but Mir is just as big. Mir surprised me the first time by taking a beating but getting the tap-out. made me wonder if the Lesnar punches were more show than damaging, if you know what i mean. I just like to watch, predicting who is gonna win is an exercise in futility for me.

Since I'm a pussy then when would you like to settle this in a cage match. We have them quite a bit here in West Tennessee and I'm more than willing to show you who is and isn't a pussy. YOU FUCKING BITCH!

lol

leave it to the american to get tough. and hypocritical.

I have been watching the UFC for over 3 years and can honestly say that I should never bet on the fights. Lesnar is a beast, but Mir is just as big. Mir surprised me the first time by taking a beating but getting the tap-out. made me wonder if the Lesnar punches were more show than damaging, if you know what i mean. I just like to watch, predicting who is gonna win is an exercise in futility for me.

I thought the same. Lesnar looked like he was destroying Mir, but really Mir had it alllllllllllll under control.

Lesnar's strength trying to overwhelm his opposition, but since Mir caught him last time, he will be too cautious and will fall into Mir's gameplan.

But then again, he beat Couture, one of the smartest fighters ever. So we'll see.

hopefully lesnar has been training hard so we'll see him being a little less one-dimensional. he's relied too much on his ability to over power and then ground and pound in all the fights of his i've seen, so if he's got some new skills it should be good times. he obviously has work ethic judging from his 2nd and 1st place ncaa wrestling ratings so please please please let him be putting his training time to good use :D

Watching UFC right now on Spike TV, Sanchez vs. Stevenson. Don't think i know either figher but hopeing for the best.

Frank the Crank Camacho is my favorite. he's only 19, someone to watch for at 155 lbs.. in his 1st USA fight he completely dominated his much more experienced opponent and won by KO. :thumbsup:

Watching UFC right now on Spike TV, Sanchez vs. Stevenson. Don't think i know either figher but hopeing for the best.

I know I am responding to my own post, but this Sanchez vs. Stevenson is the most entertaining fight i have ever watched, and it is only the end of the second round. Both are amazing fighters and very sportsmanslike. I will be watching either fighter anytime they fight.

:fight:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
UFC 98 is going to be awesome with "The Dragon" Machida vs "Sugar" Evans both being undefeated. Another awesome battle will be the battle of the Matt's. Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra. One of Hughes coaches (Mike Swain) used to be one of my Judo coaches.

James Irvin vs "The Massacre" McFedries will be a good battle as will one of my favorite fighters "Muscle Shark" Sherk vs "The Answer" Edgar. Brock L is also on the card. Seriously......Brock Larson who has an impressive MMA record of 26-2. It's now officially less than a month away and I can't wait.

I am a big fan of UFC but I hate Evans and I think the "The Dragon" Machida vs "Sugar" Evans is a bullshit fight who is Machida anyway?? Really that's the main event?? Although the Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra makes up for it loks like a good match up!

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Gotta love a guy who says he is gonna retire unless he can get one more shot at a guy he just doesn't like. Hughes was one of my first favorite fighters. He will be missed. i hope he goes out with a win and the fans at the arena give him a long standing O for being a great fighter and a good guy.

I am a big fan of UFC but I hate Evans and I think the "The Dragon" Machida vs "Sugar" Evans is a bullshit fight who is Machida anyway?? Really that's the main event?? Although the Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra makes up for it loks like a good match up!

Who is Machida? Come on now seriously? He is undefeated. He is undefeated fighting against quality opponents such as former Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz, current Welterweight Champion BJ Penn, Ultimate Fighter 1 runner-up Stephan Bonnar, Thiago Silva(whom was undefeated) and a top veteran Rich "Ace" Franklin. Two undefeated fighters for the title is a good main event. Yeah I don't like Evans and his mouth but he still has great fighting skills...as does Machida.

Gotta love a guy who says he is gonna retire unless he can get one more shot at a guy he just doesn't like. Hughes was one of my first favorite fighters. He will be missed. i hope he goes out with a win and the fans at the arena give him a long standing O for being a great fighter and a good guy.

Yeah I agree. Hughes is a great example many fighters should follow. A class act guy.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

I know I am responding to my own post, but this Sanchez vs. Stevenson is the most entertaining fight i have ever watched, and it is only the end of the second round. Both are amazing fighters and very sportsmanslike. I will be watching either fighter anytime they fight.

:fight:

Dats one of my dudes right there. Diego "the Nightmare" Sanchez I was also watching that fight, albeit I didn't know if that was a live, recent, or taped event? anyway, that fight was alright, I've seen better fights, it was entertaining, but I was anxious for the fight to end with Sanchez the victor, cuz stevenson is NOT one of my favorite fighters (he's a good classy guy, but he's pretty one dimensional) but with most MMA fighters you gotta respect em' as much as anybody that there in the cage with, cuz the fight could end in the blink of an eye if either fighter gets caught making a mistake. :yesyes::hatsoff: