• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

I just found out that UFC 101 is going to be held in Philly, which is right over the bridge from me. I really would like to go, but damn, UFC's ticket prices are awful high.
They don't have the prices up for 101 yet, but from what I've seen the cheapest seats are around $100. :shock:
That's for like a 300 level seat. A halfway descent seat will probably cost $300 - $500. Prices go all the way up to $1000. For that, I better get a seat between Tito and Jenna, with Jenna giving me a handjob while Tito lets me punch him in the face repeatedly. Or the other way around if nothing else j/k :D

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Silva likes to counter and Griffin can take a shot. Forrest will get inside and punish Silva. I will be rooting for Forrest

IMO, Rich Franklin is a smaller but more skilled verison of Forrest. Silva punished Franklin twice. I see Silva taking this one too.

To be fair, MMA mather never works. Forrest definetly has to chance but i see silva taking this one easily.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Two more days and we will see the showdown between Machida and Evans!

I have a feeling it's going to be a battle.

I hope Evans loses. that's hard for me to say since he is from my STATE, but I think he is cocky and arrogant. that said I don't really care about this fight.

My eagerness and anticipation is for this upcoming Faber vs. Brown 2 match set for June 7th I believe.

Urijah Faber is amazing. that guy is so talented, fast, innovative, creative, spontaneous, and explosive as any fighter I've ever seen. the guy is a phenom.

Brown is great fighter and I give him allot of credit for beating Faber, but that was a very lucky unorthodox punch Faber kind of fell into or ran into sort of speak. It was a tremendous blow from brown but I think it was 90% luck that he caught Faber @ that exact second. wow..

So I am eager too see if Brown really was lucky, or it just one of those instances, where one opponent has another 1's number for some unknown reason? does it make much sense in most cases? NO, but yet its just there and it can't be explained. Where a clear cut favorite keeps losing to a lesser talented, respected, opponent, whether it be team sport, or individual competition. I am referring to all sports in general. :dunno::2 cents::hatsoff:

I really liked Bisping while he was on TUF, but since then I have not been a fan of his... it all went downhill after the Matt Hamill fight... Now i just think he is a prick

I live in the same area as Bisping,he has calmed down alot since taking his fighting in the ring.
I dont really follow this sport,i will watch when he fights sometimes,is he due to fight soon?

feller469

Bisping needs to fight outside the UK some time. I can understand keeping him there to establish a strong UFC fan base, but I don't think he is as good as his record indicates. Maybe he is, but I want to see more from him before jumping on the bandwagon.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Watching two tattooed guys hump in the middle of an octagon doesn't do anything for me. It degenerates so quickly to them rolling around on the ground that I lose interest almost instantaneously. If you go to Bakersfield you'll find that almost the entire population is enthralled by UFC and they have their favorites. Someone approached my brother and me and asked who we were rooting for and I had to say the guy who is pitching. I almost took a shot to the face for that bit of smartassery. But it was worth it to make him question his own sexuality.

Marlo Manson

Its all over. Evans got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!! :rofl2::yesyes: now machida expects to fight my MF'in boy.. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson sometime later this year. :nanner::hatsoff:

http://espn.go.com/mma/

How about Hughes keeping his composure and controlling the fight even if he got tagged by Serra hard? Man, that was amazing.

Lyoto Machida will dominate the LHW division until someone figures how to break through his karate style.

Marlo Manson

How about Hughes keeping his composure and controlling the fight even if he got tagged by Serra hard? Man, that was amazing.

Lyoto Machida will dominate the LHW division until someone figures how to break through his karate style.

Naw, I didn't get too see any of it. I don't order the fights, as much as I would like too, I've got more important things to spend my leisure $ on. but I am glad Hughes won, on that note, I sure hope "Rampage" is the 1 to solve the "the Dragons" style cuz Jackson is my definitely 1 of my FAVE UFC fighters. :hatsoff:

feller469

i didn't recognize Evans in this fight. he looked like he was fighting off his back foot from the start. I can't say he was intimidated, but this wasn't the brash Evans we had seen before. That said, Machida, despite being significantly smaller (I know, same weight, but...) was the aggressor and dominated. It was never a question of if he was going to win, but when. He punished Evans.