• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

any horror movie fans here ?

i just seen the trailor for rob zombies halloween 2 it looked awesome i love horror movies

what is everyones favorite horror movies

the nightmare on elm street movies use to scare the shit out of me when i was little i guess thats what i get for sneeking around to see the movie

The Omen.

The Descent.

Salem's Lot (the TV series with David Soul).

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i like scary movies but i dont find killer movies scary. last decent scary thing i watched was the amittyville movie in 05 i think. it was actually scary. ghosts, monsters, shit like that i like. my girl hates em, she gets freaked out. makes it more fun.

Not a favorite (yet) but I can't wait to see Sam Raimi's "Drag Me To Hell" !

The Shining
House of 1000 Corpses/The Devil's Rejects
Poltergeist 1-3
Evil Dead 1-2
Halloween
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

but the most terrifying movie I've ever seen was a thai movie called "Shutter", I know there's an american version but it sucked bad, really.

I can't wait to see Sam Raimi's "Drag Me To Hell" !

It's a really good movie :thumbsup:

----------------------------------------------

Yes I do like horror movies, horror is not my favourite genre but I do enjoy them occasionally.

Favourite horror movie: Alien

But that'll probably change in a couple minutes :D

Yep, Alien is superb (all its sequels are pathetically lame).

"In Space, no one can hear you scream"
:cool:

redpaint

Closed Account
i just seen the trailor for rob zombies halloween 2 it looked awesome i love horror movies

what is everyones favorite horror movies

the nightmare on elm street movies use to scare the shit out of me when i was little i guess thats what i get for sneeking around to see the movie

Dude i love horror movies can't wait for halloween 2 Rob did a great job on halloween.

My favourite horror movies would have to be night of the living dead(the 90's version),the original texas chainsaw massacre and i loved texas chainsaw massacre the begging,hell raiser 1 and 2 and wrestle maniac.seriously i could go on and on.:D

I love the saw flicks. I know they run on and on, but I'm a sucker for them.

There's a Nightmare on Elmstreet remake coming. Guy from Watchman is playing Freddie. No Englund... I don't know man. We'll see.

Has been a long time since a really scarey nightmare came out, so. Might be cool.

Spleen

Banned?
Yep, Alien is superb (all its sequels are pathetically lame).

"In Space, no one can hear you scream"
:cool:

You'll be pleased to know a remake is being talked about :1orglaugh

On the same topic, I love original horror movies. If it's the same recycled shit we've seen hundreds of times before, I'm going to hate it. That includes remakes.

You'll be pleased to know a remake is being talked about :1orglaugh

On the same topic, I love original horror movies. If it's the same recycled shit we've seen hundreds of times before, I'm going to hate it. That includes remakes.

Oh God, Redux here we go!!:rolleyes:

can't wait for halloween 2 Rob did a great job on halloween.
Absolutely. :thumbsup:

I like the whole genre and all it's subgenres (splatter, slasher,...) and the "mixed genre films" (for esample "horror-thrillers").
I couldn't pick a favorite movie, though. There are so many great films. Whether it's the "classics" (like Alien, Evil Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Hellraiser, Braindead, Halloween, Friday 13th, Dawn of the Dead or Nightmare on Elm Street) or some more recent movies like 30 Days of Night, Pulse, 28 Days Later, Land of the Dead, House of Thousand Corpses, The Devil's Rejects or the remake of The Hills Have Eyes) or some of the great movies that came in between (like Bram Stoker's Dracula or The Silence of the Lambs)
I also like the ones that take a more fun approach like Critters, Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon or Faculty.

I love TCM The Beginning. To me, it's probably one of the best films I've ever seen, because I loved the original TCM and always wanted to know the story that shows how it got to this (the events in the original TCM), I "craved" a prequel so to speak. And when they finally made the prequel, it was so well shot, the atmosphere was great, the special effects were phenomenal, I fell in love instantly. :D
Same thing goes for the Dawn of the Dead remake by Snyder. This movie is the most realistic depiction of what would happen if zombies really came into existence I've ever seen. You can watch the whole movie and actually forget that you're watching a horror movie, it's so realistic.