• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
That episode of Saved By The Bell where Jessie gets "addicted" to taking caffeine pills. For those of you who don't know how truly annoying it is, just...just...well, here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljtuGoIIKGs

L3ggy, that song is for you.

ChefChiTown

When you're playing poker, get pocket KINGS and raise the pot...then, somebody calls you...then, the flop comes out and it's K 9 4...then, you go all in because you now have 3 K's...then, some asshole with 7-10 offsuit calls you even though they have NOTHING...then, the turn comes and it's a 6...then, the river comes and it's an 8...

...and you lose to a FUCKING IDIOT WHO CALLED WITH NOTHING IN HIS HAND, even though you have TRIP KINGS, because he miraculously caught a straight.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Stupid people annoy the fuck out of me.

Pictures that are hosted at imagevenue.com! :mad:

There's always some funky delay before the picture loads...and I always get pop-ups there!!!
876.gif

Girls who are right for you that are too fucking stupid to realize how much better off they would be with you. That really pisses me off. Makes me want to punch them in the face.

ChefChiTown

(This will probably only make sense to people who live in apartment buildings)

When the mailman rings your buzzer, informing you that you have a package you need to sign for, so, over the intercom, you tell him "I'll be right down". No more than 3 seconds goes by and he rings your buzzer again, loudly saying, "HELLOOOOO, HELLOOOOO!!!" Then, over the intercom, once again, you tell him "I'm coming, I'll be right down".

As you're making your way down from your 3rd floor apartment, you hear him yelling "COME ON MAN, I don't have all day!!!"

Ok, first of all ASSHOLE, I live on the 3rd floor. I can't magically appear at the front door with a snap of my finger. Secondly, you KNOW that I live on the 3rd floor, so you should realize that it'll take me a few seconds to get downstairs. Fucking punk bitch mother fucker.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
(This will probably only make sense to people who live in apartment buildings)

When the mailman rings your buzzer, informing you that you have a package you need to sign for, so, over the intercom, you tell him "I'll be right down". No more than 3 seconds goes by and he rings your buzzer again, loudly saying, "HELLOOOOO, HELLOOOOO!!!" Then, over the intercom, once again, you tell him "I'm coming, I'll be right down".

As you're making your way down from your 3rd floor apartment, you hear him yelling "COME ON MAN, I don't have all day!!!"

Ok, first of all ASSHOLE, I live on the 3rd floor. I can't magically appear at the front door with a snap of my finger. Secondly, you KNOW that I live on the 3rd floor, so you should realize that it'll take me a few seconds to get downstairs. Fucking punk bitch mother fucker.

The mailman doesnt come to your apartment door? You have to go down to the front door? Wow! Now that would annoy me!

ChefChiTown

The mailman doesnt come to your apartment door? You have to go down to the front door? Wow! Now that would annoy me!

Yeah, you have to go down and meet them. I understand though, because Chicago, in the downtown area at least, is vastly made up of apartment buildings and condos, so if they actually carried your packages to your door, it would take them forever to finish their route.

Still...it sucks!!! :mad:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Yeah, you have to go down and meet them. I understand though, because Chicago, in the downtown area at least, is vastly made up of apartment buildings and condos, so if they actually carried your packages to your door, it would take them forever to finish their route.

Still...it sucks!!! :mad:

How many inhabitants does Chicago have? About 3 million?

Berlin has almost 3.5 million inhabitants and the mailman carries your packages to your door. :dunno:

ChefChiTown

How many inhabitants does Chicago have? About 3 million?

Berlin has almost 3.5 million inhabitants and the mailman carries your packages to your door. :dunno:

Yes, but Chicago is in America; land of the free, home of the brave, breeding ground of the lazy.

This chair!!!!!

I would break this motherfucker! But I wouldnt have anything to sit on, stupid fucking uncomfortable bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChefChiTown

Members of this board who do nothing but skim through threads and post nothing but negativity. For example, members who have thousands of posts, which consist of nothing but...

"This thread sucks."
"So and so sucks."
"That's so dumb."
"This is stupid."
"She's ugly."
etc...

T-shirts cost like $7. If you're in need of a FREE t-shirt that badly, just let me know and I'll send you a couple of bucks.