• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angelina Jolie vs Megan Fox

Who is hotter??

• Angelina Jolie

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • Megan Fox

Votes: 64 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
That is a very tough one but I am going to have to go with Megan Fox because she seems like a very down to earth girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind and that makes her really hot, granted, Angelina does the same thing but I am kind of tired of hearing about her. Either way, though, I bet the sex is amazing

Angelina, the original and best. Her bee stung lips are unique.

Megan Fox is nice in her own right, but she's just not in Angelina's league, even if you compare her to Angelina at Megan Fox's age. Angelina Jolie's beauty is so original it is almost otherworldly.

Having said that, Megan really is a fox.

I really love Megan Fox, she's so hot and I loved her in that Two And A Half Men[/b] episode where she played Berta's granddaughter (I think). But Angelina Jolie is Angelina Jolie...:yesyes:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Megan Fox, all the way.
She is absolutely beautiful.

Jolie :thumbsup:

I dont know what it is about Megan Fox these days but it's either to much makeup or fake tan or something different altogether, it aint right thats all I know.

I've always thought Angelina Jolie was very overrated, both has an actor and with her appearance. At least Megan Fox is legitimately hot.

They do have some similarities though. They both vaguely resemble each other, they both have said some strange illogical things, if I remember right they are both bi-sexual, and they both have gotten some dumb-ass tattoos. I can see why they are compared.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Angelina. She did her own stunt work for Tomb Raider. She is also quite versatile, as in "Beyond Borders" with Clive Owen. An Oscar for "Girl Interrupted". Stunning work in "Gia". Magnificent breasts in "Cyborg 2", "Hell's Kitchen" and a few others.

She is the one actress who still looks gorgeous with no make up.

Of all the things she has done, the greatest was for me her work for the UN.

Angelina Jolie is not attractive. Ya I said it. I don't find Megan Fox that hot either. But she's better looking than Angelina Jolie, that's for sure.

Any girl that dates Billy Bob Thornton and wears a vial of his blood around the fuckin world doesn't deserve as much press as Jolie does. Go adopt another baby.

And Megan Fox is just a bad actor getting by on her looks and has to make up a bunch of bi-sexual stories to keep herself at the top of guys fantasy lists. Also, if she wasn't in Transformers, nobody would give a shit about her.

I'm going with Megan Fox in this one. I would *prefer* if she went out and got some:spump::boobies: DDs....

And, in reality, I could never got to bed with a girl who shagged Billy Bob Thornton.

Even I have my limits....