• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Hendricks vs Megan Fox

Christina Hendricks vs Megan Fox? Who's hotter

• Christina Hendricks

Votes: 154 65.3%
  • Megan Fox

Votes: 82 34.7%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
The reason why Megan Fox is drop dead gorgeous is due to having had facial plastic surgery. Now, the question remains, has Christina Hendricks had any facial enhancements or breast augmentation????

Who the fuck cares? Where is this proof of surgeries?

A young teenage Megan Fox.
young_megan_fox_confessions_of_a_teenage_drama_queen_2_400x300.jpg

Megan Fox now.
Megan+Fox1.jpg

I don't see make change except for that rack but they look pretty real.

Obviously I care because having the facts at hand will influence and determine my decision to vote for who is the hottest brawd between Megan and Christina :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
AFAIK, Christina Hendricks is all natural... her boobs anyway. Like Sofia Vergara, I think she actually got advice earlier on in her career to have a breast reduction :)mad:).

In addition to her seeming kind of flakey in interviews I've seen, I don't like the prison tat on Megan Fox's arm (it looks like a gang tattoo to me - I hate those things). I generally don't like tattoos anyway, and that one is too damn big and too prominent. Plus, Christina Hendricks has a classic female form: curves and shape. Her body looks like a natural terrain road course. :lovecoupl I'm not much into pale skinned redheads, but she is an exception.

AFAIK, Christina Hendricks is all natural... her boobs anyway. Like Sofia Vergara, I think she actually got advice earlier on in her career to have a breast reduction :)mad:).

In addition to her seeming kind of flakey in interviews I've seen, I don't like the prison tat on Megan Fox's arm (it looks like a gang tattoo to me - I hate those things). I generally don't like tattoos anyway, and that one is too damn big and too prominent. Plus, Christina Hendricks has a classic female form: curves and shape. Her body looks like a natural terrain road course. :lovecoupl I'm not much into pale skinned redheads, but she is an exception.

Since knowing Christina hasn't had any plastic surgery and Megan has, altough Megan is fucking fine my vote goes to Christina :)

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Well, it has to be said: Christina Hendricks is in fact a natural blonde. She started dying her hair as a teenager. Which means she's an artificial redhead. But .... IMO it suits her very very well. I consider her a stunning not-so-very-average beauty. :)

BTW: even though I'm less attracted to Megan Fox, I see no need in bashing her, or to bash anyone with a different taste than mine. Is such a funny poll really worth it? NO! Period. :angels:

Don't dear to vote for Megan, though!
I'll come looking for you!

:hammer:

roronoa3000

Banned
Well, it has to be said: Christina Hendricks is in fact a natural blonde. She started dying her hair as a teenager. Which means she's an artificial redhead. But .... IMO it suits her very very well. I consider her a stunning not-so-very-average beauty. :)

BTW: even though I'm less attracted to Megan Fox, I see no need in bashing her, or to bash anyone with a different taste than mine. Is such a funny poll really worth it? NO! Period. :angels:

Don't dear to vote for Megan, though!
I'll come looking for you!

:hammer:

I did.

Hendricks is much hotter