• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Hendricks vs Megan Fox

Christina Hendricks vs Megan Fox? Who's hotter

• Christina Hendricks

Votes: 154 65.3%
  • Megan Fox

Votes: 82 34.7%

• Total voters
Well, it has to be said: Christina Hendricks is in fact a natural blonde

You should be nailed to the cross for saying this heresy!!!

^ no thanks, I'll take your word for it :(

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It is true.
She said it herself in an interview. Her carpet doesn't match the drapes.
Google it.

I've read that too: she's been dying her hair since she was a kid. To be honest, I'm not sure that I know any women (in real life) who don't color their hair to some extent... whether it be highlights or changing the overall color. But what I want to know is, if I hit Google Images, will I get to see that nonmatching carpet? Huh? Huh? I wanna see that carpet! :nanner:

And ya never know, she might dye her muff red too - if she's not shaved smooth. Some women do take it ALL the way. I gotta go. I'm gettin' myself all worked up talking about Christina Hendricks' tender bits here. :helpme:

well with a name like fox how can you go wrong Megan Fox hands down is way hotter :D
you shoulda did like Diora Baird and hendricks the battle of the reds and boobs!:nanner:

Attachments

• megan-fox-maxim-01.jpg
    megan-fox-maxim-01.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 147
Who the fuck cares? Where is this proof of surgeries?

A young teenage Megan Fox.
young_megan_fox_confessions_of_a_teenage_drama_queen_2_400x300.jpg

Megan Fox now.
megan-fox4.jpg

everyone always hating and saying that a beautiful actress has had something done to make them better looking which in my opinion is just wrong:dunno:
obviously the girl looks the same as she did when she was younger minus the baby fat in her face shes gorgeous and you guys are gonna have to deal with it dont hate congratulate :thefinger

Tits are not everything. But to some they must be as this is the only reason Hendricks is where she is at the moment!. I wouldn't say no to cumming on those puppies though. But when it comes to Megan she is the kind of woman I'd fuck till my cock snapped off from over use!.

Tits are not everything. But to some they must be as this is the only reason Hendricks is where she is at the moment!. I wouldn't say no to cumming on those puppies though. But when it comes to Megan she is the kind of woman I'd fuck till my cock snapped off from over use!.

But Christina's tits are amazing. No question in my book - Christina all the way!

Christina = average looking, lots of make-up, big tits. I'm fine with that.

Megan = really good looking, super fit body, tits that make me smile, legs-luscious, abs-toned. I want that more...

...but she's still overrated