• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The scene she did with Nadine Jansen and her boobs is pretty sweet...

Angela appears in the latest issue of Picture (Australian edition only) & while the pics are pretty tame in comparison to what she usually gets up to,she does reveal in the accompanying interview that '...I'm going to be doing my first scene with a guy sometime next year.' And when asked exactly how hardcore her movies gonna get,she replies 'I'm taking things slowly,but I like to get wild,so I certainly won't be sticking to vanilla sex! I'll just do what I enjoy & feel comfortable with because I like to make sure that I orgasm for real every time the cameras are rolling.'

There are gonna be some fans who will have mixed feelings about this but I for one am looking forward to Angela doing some boy/girl scenes. She's as hot as fuck & I'd love to see her suck some cock & see a guy fuck her huge tits. Watching her take it in the arse would be hot too. Bring it on I say!

Angela appears in the latest issue of Picture (Australian edition only) & while the pics are pretty tame in comparison to what she usually gets up to,she does reveal in the accompanying interview that '...I'm going to be doing my first scene with a guy sometime next year.' And when asked exactly how hardcore her movies gonna get,she replies 'I'm taking things slowly,but I like to get wild,so I certainly won't be sticking to vanilla sex! I'll just do what I enjoy & feel comfortable with because I like to make sure that I orgasm for real every time the cameras are rolling.'

There are gonna be some fans who will have mixed feelings about this but I for one am looking forward to Angela doing some boy/girl scenes. She's as hot as fuck & I'd love to see her suck some cock & see a guy fuck her huge tits. Watching her take it in the arse would be hot too. Bring it on I say!

You beat me to it! I only found out today when I picked up a magazine at the servo because I love all things Angela White. Then I read the interview and got an instant stiffy!

Here are the accompanying photos of her and the interview! I'm sorry, I don't have a scanner, so I've taken photos with my camera

Edit - Uploaded pics deleted. This is not a picture posting forum, contribute with officially released free sample gallery links only. Max. 5 links per thread per 24 hours allowed. Read the rules, please.

For those who haven't caught up with this,Angela White has a facebook page & you can add her as a friend. And while there are no hardcore pics,for obvious reasons,you can send her a mesage & to which she promises to reply.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement