• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
is she still around?
I'm sure she's got a life outside of the board, one that already takes away from her limited free time anyway. It's like any other job where your work is regular that gets feverish at times. It's nice that she does take the slice out of her limited free time to share it with us when she does.
http://**************/g/132737/c2cb11a6c0/
Wow! That might just be one of my favorite sets of her now! I'm not a huge fan of the pigtails, but the "playful" look as a whole just suits her.

My dream Team:

Angela White and Anna Song (Tanya Song)

Could you just imagne what it would , , , , , excuse me, I gotta go clean up.

http://**************/g/129365/915a40f679/

Here is a collection of Angela's sets with some pictures I had not seen before. Lots of photo's!

http://**************/?f_doujinshi=...n=1&f_misc=1&f_search=angela+white&advsearch=

honestly, Angela, if you ever did HC, all i'd love to see would be a titfuck, where the guy cums between your tits, instead of jerking off all over them. i'm not the biggest fan of the wanking off all over a ladie's face or tits (though mostly the face, my wife isn't a fan either and it tends to ruin the scene for her). it just seems like a waste of a good titfuck to pull out and jerk it. what's the point then? but i digress.

in either case, i love the solo pictorals/videos also. you are absolutely stunning. it's nice to know that you'd move onto HC because YOU wanted to, not because of pressure from us. having worked in the adult industry myself, i saw a lot of unhappy actresses feeling forced to do things they weren't entirely comfortable with simply because they thought it was expected of them.

honestly, Angela, if you ever did HC, all i'd love to see would be a titfuck, where the guy cums between your tits, instead of jerking off all over them. i'm not the biggest fan of the wanking off all over a ladie's face or tits (though mostly the face, my wife isn't a fan either and it tends to ruin the scene for her). it just seems like a waste of a good titfuck to pull out and jerk it. what's the point then? but i digress.

in either case, i love the solo pictorals/videos also. you are absolutely stunning. it's nice to know that you'd move onto HC because YOU wanted to, not because of pressure from us. having worked in the adult industry myself, i saw a lot of unhappy actresses feeling forced to do things they weren't entirely comfortable with simply because they thought it was expected of them.

what´s wrong with facial? I love to watch a pretty face get a facial.. Angela has a really nice face (does this mean a bukake:bowdown:)

Laying a gamer ...

Daaaamn. If Angela is a gamer on top of all her other magnificient things... :spump:
No. That was just the theme of that shoot. Probably nothing to do with her preferences related to gaming.
(hoping to be proven wrong here...)
To tangent yet again ...
Yes, if you enjoy gaming and meet a babe that does, that's ideal. Although my wife and I have our careers and our gaming hours are nothing like they used to be, we used to game for dozens of ours per month during the early years of our marriage.

Even played cheesy games like "strip frag" where an article of clothing game off each time you got fragged, distracting each other playing by fondling, contests over "favors" and what not. Nothing wrong with gaming geeks in love, it's just bliss.

Re: Laying a gamer ...

Even played cheesy games like "strip frag" where an article of clothing game off each time you got fragged, distracting each other playing by fondling, contests over "favors" and what not. Nothing wrong with gaming geeks in love, it's just bliss.

That sounds like... heaven. :o :angels: And I'm not a religious person in the least.

Aside from that, I actually have something to contribute. I made a fanart of Angela (pencil drawing, from scratch) using a reference image from one of her sets. I've been thinking of whether to mention it anywhere outside the original thread or not. Felt like I was sucking up to her too much... but what the hell. Now I told it. It's in the members only section, the fanart thread. Maybe a good idea to not to link that image anywhere outside of that thread, at least until Angela approves.