• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Awesome!! Thank you soo much! :kiss: Haha, that's a blast from the past... hard to believe that pic was taken 8 years ago! :eek: time flies!
:shock:Wow, don't know how you do it but you look like the same Gorgeous Babe :heart:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
:shock:Wow, don't know how you do it but you look like the same Gorgeous Babe :heart:

Aww, thanks so much! :lovecoupl

Awesome!! Thank you soo much! :kiss: Haha, that's a blast from the past... hard to believe that pic was taken 8 years ago! :eek: time flies!

Hmmm, who will be the judge of that? Lol. Want to just call it even and say it's a tie? ;)

Well, I don't know, we might need to do a redo and see for sure, but ok, I'll go with a tie, LOL! ;)

AndiLand

Yes, wish I looked as good as I did 8 years ago. You are so awesome Andi.

Now THAT one was 9 years ago, LOL! One of my very first shoots!

I've started the morning off right by voting for you on here! Let's hope plenty of votes for the win, lol!

Vote for Andi Land as Best Adult Model 2014!!!! :computer: You are the Best!!! :kiss:

I agree with you DamnedZoul, voting for Andi is the least I can do to thank her for all that she does here :heart:

Aww, thank you guys so much! Reading these posts really put a big smile on my face. :iloveyou:

I appreciate each and every vote more than you know!!

FreeOnesBAM_FS.jpg

Click here to vote for me as Best Adult Model!

AndiLand

Done and done

Another vote for the beautiful Andi Land! Looks like your doing well too, we need to keep it up and deliver the prize!

Voted for you Andi, hope you win for the best Adult Model.:)

Thanks so much for your support, guys! I can't do this without your help. :)

In other news.... I had some messy fun in this week's "amateur" update!

AndiLand_CW00.jpg

Relax.... I'm still eligible for the Best Adult Model category... it's just candle wax! :D

AndiLand_CW01.jpg

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Thanks so much for your support, guys! I can't do this without your help. :)

In other news.... I had some messy fun in this week's "amateur" update!

AndiLand_CW00.jpg

Relax.... I'm still eligible for the Best Adult Model category... it's just candle wax! :D

AndiLand_CW01.jpg

:1orglaugh You turned up the fire in our fantasies a little bit there...:explosion:

You would look beautiful in my eyes covered in anything :loveeyes:

Well, you know, Andi, that there's a booming business in fetish modeling.....though you need to be choosey about which fetishes you're willing to do, and set concrete limits! Otherwise, you'll start feeling like a jelly doughnut at a weight watcher's meeting! (and there's probably a fetish involving jelly doughnuts, too! LOL)

AndiLand

Well, you know, Andi, that there's a booming business in fetish modeling.....though you need to be choosey about which fetishes you're willing to do, and set concrete limits! Otherwise, you'll start feeling like a jelly doughnut at a weight watcher's meeting! (and there's probably a fetish involving jelly doughnuts, too! LOL)

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to discover a niche for "jelly doughnut fetish", in fact, that doesn't sound half bad. :laugh: I still don't understand a lot of the fetish categories I've seen on certain clip sites, for example: seat belt fetish - what the hell does this entail?! I always try to keep an open mind, but that's one fetish I definitely don't understand.