• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Andi + Friends

Well done Andi on Winning Best Adult Model ! :iloveyou: Any Possibility of a 4 Girl Photo-shoot ? :spin:

BzxqCM7CcAAPJsv.jpg:large

nice arse, Andi:)

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, I'm back home in Canada! Catching up on everything now and finally made it to my thread... I've been checking a few times while I was away, but the multiquote reply option wasn't working right on my ipad... so here we go! Lol. Better late than never, I hope. :)

Have A great Thanksgiving Weekend Andi :beer::thumbsup::wave::glugglug:

Thank you! I celebrated Columbus Day instead since I was in LA the whole weekend, lol.

Guess who was at the Freeones party!!!! And Sarah too.

It's official from Petra. The winners are announced, Andi did it AGAIN.

We sure did! It would not have been possible without the support from all of you... thank you all so much! It is the fans like you who have elevated me to where I'm at today, and I couldn't be more grateful. :heart:

i may be waiting for the pictures where Andi is just wearing the sash

Ha, I only had that sash on for about 2 minutes, then it ... disappeared? I don't remember.

Andi, Congrats on your 2014 Best Adult Model Title !! :thumbsup:
It was also great seeing the sexy pics of you, Miss Hybrid and Mandy celebrating your wins together too !! :hybrid:

It was great to meet Mandy and Miss H in person, we had so much fun together! :party:

Woo Hoo! Congratulations, Girl!
You did it, you Hot, Sexy Canadian Cutie! :partysml:
You took a detour into the scenic route there in Round 2 ... :D but, you got back on the main road for Round 3. YES!

Back to Back Best Adult Model Winner!

We're very proud to see you win again, Andi. :bowdown:
It was a blast to have been part of your team again. :yesyes:

And it was an honour to have you, Chuckster! Thank you so much!

Well done Andi on Winning Best Adult Model ! :iloveyou: Any Possibility of a 4 Girl Photo-shoot ? :spin:

BzxqCM7CcAAPJsv.jpg:large

How hot would that be?! I would have loved to work with everyone... unfortunately my time in LA was limited. I *almost* shot a g/g scene with Peachez, we had it all planned out, but it didn't end up coming together... I did get some new solo stuff though. ;) Next time there will be g/g action for sure!

Congrats Andi on taking the title of Best Adult Model again - well done so glad to have been beaten by you *hehe*. Hope to meet you one day as well *kises* xXx :lips:

Thank you so much! I think you're amazing and I would really love to meet you someday too! :iloveyou:

Congrats babe!! So happy and so pleased for you!! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you sexy! Big congrats to you too, you made FreeOnes history with the x3 win! :thumbsup: :partysml:

Thank you ALL for the messages of congrats, I really appreciate it! The contest was a blast and I hope you guys stick around my thread to enjoy my new free pics I have coming soon! :bateyes:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ha, I only had that sash on for about 2 minutes, then it ... disappeared? I don't remember.

someone stole your sash? thats so sad. until they return it, im willing to paint one on you. im sure no one will notice the difference

AndiLand

someone stole your sash? thats so sad. until they return it, im willing to paint one on you. im sure no one will notice the difference

I've never done body painting before, but it's something I've wanted to try for years!

I don't think it was stolen, I think I gave it to someone... us Canadians are pretty generous after a couple cocktails. lol.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I've never done body painting before, but it's something I've wanted to try for years!

I don't think it was stolen, I think I gave it to someone... us Canadians are pretty generous after a couple cocktails. lol.

that was very kind of you, giving away the sash. you know what would also be very kind of you, letting me paint all over you

AndiLand

that was very kind of you, giving away the sash. you know what would also be very kind of you, letting me paint all over you

With a brush, or with your fingers? :bateyes:

lucky counter top lol;)

Seating space was limited, haha. We were guarding Miss Hybrid's giant cheque, it's not in the photo but it was right beside me.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I am an admirer of the body painting art form. What better canvas than a beautiful woman's body. If you were to have this done I am sure there would be many more fans of body painting :loveeyes:

AndiLand

i will use whatever you want me to

This may require some further thought....

I am an admirer of the body painting art form. What better canvas than a beautiful woman's body. If you were to have this done I am sure there would be many more fans of body painting :loveeyes:

It's on my bucket list for sure!!

AndiLand

Here are a few pics from my trip to LA last weekend.... I didn't get too many from the actual FreeOnes party, but there are many floating around out there! I posted some on my Unleashed blog, along with a link to more photos as well as video coverage of the party - including my interview! Feel free to check it out! :)

AndiLand_LA_DSC09118.jpg

With Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid!

AndiLand_LA_DSC09125.jpg

I also shot a few scenes for my site.... look at what a hottie my photographer is! Sarah Peachez is obviously talented in front of the camera, but I bet a lot of you didn't know she's highly skilled behind the scenes, too!

AndiLand_LA_DSC09161.jpg

AndiLand_LA_DSC09166.jpg

Peachez took me to the beach on Sunday, I was really happy we set aside time for that since it's been a few years since I've frolicked in the Pacific Ocean... this was in Santa Monica.

AndiLand_LA_DSCN0055.jpg

During my last night in town, we went out to The Comedy Store, followed by The Abbey... we both got a little tipsy, lol. More pics from that night will be up in my Members area tomorrow! :)

AndiLand_LA_DSC09187.jpg

AndiLand_LA_DSC09194.jpg

Here are a few pics from my trip to LA last weekend.... I didn't get too many from the actual FreeOnes party, but there are many floating around out there! I posted some on my Unleashed blog, along with a link to more photos as well as video coverage of the party - including my interview! Feel free to check it out! :)

AndiLand_LA_DSC09118.jpg

With Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid!

AndiLand_LA_DSC09125.jpg

I also shot a few scenes for my site.... look at what a hottie my photographer is! Sarah Peachez is obviously talented in front of the camera, but I bet a lot of you didn't know she's highly skilled behind the scenes, too!

AndiLand_LA_DSC09161.jpg

AndiLand_LA_DSC09166.jpg

Peachez took me to the beach on Sunday, I was really happy we set aside time for that since it's been a few years since I've frolicked in the Pacific Ocean... this was in Santa Monica.

AndiLand_LA_DSCN0055.jpg

During my last night in town, we went out to The Comedy Store, followed by The Abbey... we both got a little tipsy, lol. More pics from that night will be up in my Members area tomorrow! :)

AndiLand_LA_DSC09187.jpg

AndiLand_LA_DSC09194.jpg

Cool, Sarah is talented. I see Mandy wearing the Miss Hybrid button( most interesting side note about the buttons too)

Congratulations on your victory, girl! It was certainly well earned. :thumbsup:
And thank you for the candid pics! They're great and show a nice side of you.