• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Sorry, I was away from my computer today... how many seconds NOW? :D :laugh:

Maybe this is a better idea, lol.
Appox 518700 seconds... please don't ask again :weeping:

But if you keep posting those HOT pics (You melted the ice)... I guess I will have to :)

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Appox 518700 seconds... please don't ask again :weeping:

But if you keep posting those HOT pics (You melted the ice)... I guess I will have to :)

LOL I didn't expect you to give an upated answer! :rofl: Good to know though. ;)

In all of the excitement during the contest, I completely forgot to post about the new updates in My FreeOnes Store!

My "Sensual Seductress" video is available for only 500 credits! You may have seen pictures from this gallery floating around, but this is the first time I've made this video available outside of my Member's area. ;)

I'm not wearing any panties under my short dress, and I KNOW you keep sneaking peeks at my pussy, so I decide to tease you a little bit.... but this only ends up making me horny, so I start playing with my perky little tits and rubbing my pussy!

AndiLand_Sensual01.jpg

AndiLand_Sensual02.jpg

AndiLand_Sensual03.jpg

AndiLand_Sensual04.jpg

I also released my "Shorts n Snow" photo set for only 200 credits! (108 pics) This is an older set, from back when I had purple streaks in my hair... it was unusually warm even though we still had snow on the ground, so I took advantage by wearing only shorts and a tank top! There's something you don't see every day, lol.

AndiLand_Snow01.jpg

AndiLand_Snow02.jpg

Just something to keep in mind if you have extra credits to spare.... hope you enjoy them! :bateyes:

Who are you snowballing?

:p

In all of the excitement during the contest, I completely forgot to post about the new updates in My FreeOnes Store!

My "Sensual Seductress" video is available for only 500 credits! You may have seen pictures from this gallery floating around, but this is the first time I've made this video available outside of my Member's area. ;)

I'm not wearing any panties under my short dress, and I KNOW you keep sneaking peeks at my pussy, so I decide to tease you a little bit.... but this only ends up making me horny, so I start playing with my perky little tits and rubbing my pussy!

AndiLand_Sensual01.jpg

AndiLand_Sensual02.jpg

AndiLand_Sensual03.jpg

AndiLand_Sensual04.jpg

I also released my "Shorts n Snow" photo set for only 200 credits! (108 pics) This is an older set, from back when I had purple streaks in my hair... it was unusually warm even though we still had snow on the ground, so I took advantage by wearing only shorts and a tank top! There's something you don't see every day, lol.

AndiLand_Snow01.jpg

AndiLand_Snow02.jpg

Just something to keep in mind if you have extra credits to spare.... hope you enjoy them! :bateyes:

So hot you melted the snow;)

AndiLand

Who are you snowballing?

:p

Hmm, that depends... are you referring to the "urban dictionary" definition of snowballing? Because I've definitely never done that before. Lol.

should i get popcorn?

The answer to this question is always a resounding YES! Hope you plan to share. Easy on the butter though, please. :catpopcorn:

Thanks for the pics Andi your beautiful:heart:

You're welcome sugar! I'm just about to post some more... ;)

So hot you melted the snow;)

Ha, I wish that's how it worked! Last year was our coldest winter on record in over 100 years.... I hear this winter isn't going to be much of a picnic, either!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Beautiful Andi, that sexy outfit really accents your :booty: and :boobies: So Well!

Since you essentially just gave me a cyber 68, I will hold up my end of the deal:

442800 seconds to go :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
The answer to this question is always a resounding YES! Hope you plan to share. Easy on the butter though, please. :catpopcorn:

i will always share my popcorn with you. and ill give you full control of the butter

Thanks for the new pics your beautiful as always. :kiss::yesyes:

Hope your wrong about the Winter is sure was cold last year

AndiLand

Beautiful Andi, that sexy outfit really accents your :booty: and :boobies: So Well!

Since you essentially just gave me a cyber 68, I will hold up my end of the deal:

442800 seconds to go :)

Nothin' like a good ol' 68 session! Hahaha. :lips:

i will always share my popcorn with you. and ill give you full control of the butter

A man after my own heart....

really like it, very kinky:)

Thanks! It may look like something special ordered from a sex store, but believe it or not, I found this outfit in the mall! :nanner:

Super hot set Andi! Would love my girl to wear that outfit haha, no chance tho :crying:

Aww, why not? I could see why a woman wouldn't wear this on the street, but the bedroom is a different story.... ;)

Thanks for the new pics your beautiful as always. :kiss::yesyes:

Hope your wrong about the Winter is sure was cold last year

You're welcome Eddy! :kiss:

Nothin' like a good ol' 68 session! Hahaha. :lips:

A man after my own heart....

Thanks! It may look like something special ordered from a sex store, but believe it or not, I found this outfit in the mall! :nanner:

Aww, why not? I could see why a woman wouldn't wear this on the street, but the bedroom is a different story.... ;)

You're welcome Eddy! :kiss:

I must find this mall lol. Actually sometimes you can find interesting things in stores that you would think would only be online