• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for all the pics Andi looks like you had a good time.:heart:

My pleasure.... it was a blast! Mandy and Miss H have posted more pics in the contest winner thread, if you haven't seen them yet. :)

You look great in blue!

Thank you John! :bateyes:

i hope you spend a lot of time thinking about me painting your body. i promise you i will do the same

Ahh, it was a busy weekend... sorry. Lol

Cool, Sarah is talented. I see Mandy wearing the Miss Hybrid button( most interesting side note about the buttons too)

I noticed that too, I was wondering why I didn't get a button! I stuffed her box daily like a good girl :angel1:

Congratulations on your victory, girl! It was certainly well earned. :thumbsup:
And thank you for the candid pics! They're great and show a nice side of you.

Thanks so much Arack, I appreciate your support! :heart: Glad you like the pics :)

Congratulations again Andi! :)

View attachment 395471

Thank you Riccardo! Another fabulous piece of work! :clap:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
My pleasure.... it was a blast! Mandy and Miss H have posted more pics in the contest winner thread, if you haven't seen them yet. :)

I noticed that too, I was wondering why I didn't get a button! I stuffed her box daily like a good girl :angel1:

Thank you Riccardo! Another fabulous piece of work! :clap:

I saved you one, would you like me send you it? Adam is getting one whether he wants one or not. I can stuff another in the envelope for you.

One proviso though, you must show a pic of you wearing it public somewhere.

Miss Hybrid

AndiLand

I saved you one, would you like me send you it? Adam is getting one whether he wants one or not. I can stuff another in the envelope for you.

One proviso though, you must show a pic of you wearing it public somewhere.

Miss Hybrid

Sure, that would be great! I'd be more than happy to oblige :)

Does Sarah always dress like that when she goes into photographer mode? ;) I guess it does set up a good mood even behind the camera.

Thanks for posting all your sexy pics from the MFO party and your shoot with Sarah also. :D
BTW, it was great seeing this video of you having fun with Mandy and Miss Hybrid at the party and your interview also !!:yesyes:
CONGRATS again !!! :thumbsup:

MissHybrid

Thanks for posting all your sexy pics from the MFO party and your shoot with Sarah also. :D
BTW, it was great seeing this video of you having fun with Mandy and Miss Hybrid at the party and your interview also !!:yesyes:

I have just tweeted the video. I had not seen it before, well done Andi!

AndiLand

I got one too still got to take a pic and post one, although I think y'all wearing it will look way better than me wearing it;)

Get out there and take that pic! We all want to see :)

Does Sarah always dress like that when she goes into photographer mode? ;) I guess it does set up a good mood even behind the camera.

Yes, she actually does! She said on twitter the other day that she prefers to be topless when she shoots other models, so that they won't be uncomfortable.... I have zero complaints with this. It's nice to have something pretty to look at during a shoot! ;)

Nice! I just saw realized that was on youtube today. Glad you enjoyed watching! :)

nice interview!

Thanks Doc! :kiss:

I have just tweeted the video. I had not seen it before, well done Andi!

It was actually your tweet that made me aware of the video being on youtube, lol! Thank you for that. :) A fan shortened it and uploaded it, but the original video is 12 minutes long and includes your interview as well. It's on the main page of AdultNewsFlash.... loved seeing you posing with that big fat cheque! :partysml: http://adultnewsflash.com/main_files/main.htm

MissHybrid

Get out there and take that pic! We all want to see :)

Yes, she actually does! She said on twitter the other day that she prefers to be topless when she shoots other models, so that they won't be uncomfortable.... I have zero complaints with this. It's nice to have something pretty to look at during a shoot! ;)

Nice! I just saw realized that was on youtube today. Glad you enjoyed watching! :)

Thanks Doc! :kiss:

It was actually your tweet that made me aware of the video being on youtube, lol! Thank you for that. :) A fan shortened it and uploaded it, but the original video is 12 minutes long and includes your interview as well. It's on the main page of AdultNewsFlash.... loved seeing you posing with that big fat cheque! :partysml: http://adultnewsflash.com/main_files/main.htm

Uh oh, I have watched it! x

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Wow, you look great Andi! I didn't know I liked socks on women until I saw them on you ;)

And your smile just seems to brighten up the day :sunny:

Thank you Beautiful Lady.