• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

And a school shooting

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I have my moments. However, perhaps a little understanding of common decency while the bodies are still warm before you pile on with your agenda and starting betting pools would be in order.

We have preliminary information, very few facts on the situation.

Cute post , but once again you've failed to understand satire.

Nice Neg Rep, but the "Stay Classy Asshole" comment is super ironic coming from you.

Cute post , but once again you've failed to understand satire.

Nice Neg Rep, but the "Stay Classy Asshole" comment is super ironic coming from you.

It was well deserved. Your little cartoon was satire for the stupid.

ETA: Feel better now? :1orglaugh

sj1

Love & Basketball
I want to send my wishes ,thoughts , condolences & my prayers go out to all the people, parents, kids , brothers , sisters , friends as well as so many who have been affected by so much senseless violence. May God give these people the strength they need during this extremely tough & trying time .:crying:

I want to send my wishes ,thoughts , condolences & my prayers go out to all the people, parents, kids , brothers , sisters , friends as well as so many who have been affected by so much senseless violence. May God give these people the strength they need during this extremely tough & trying time .:crying:
I doubt they are reading the board but it’s the thought that counts. Just because condolences are not expressed here doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been done in another manner or place.

Shooter in custody

Seventeen people were killed and multiple people were injured when a former student opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida on Wednesday, prompting a massive police response and manhunt as frightened students hid in their classrooms. Police identified the suspect as Nikolas Cruz, 19, a former student who was taken into custody about an hour after shooting began.

"It's catastrophic, there really are no words," Sheriff Scott Israel said.

A law enforcement source briefed on the shooting said the suspect appears to have pulled the school fire alarm, causing chaos, and then started shooting, reports CBS News news senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pa...n-douglas-high-today-2018-02-14-live-updates/

Reactions: sj1
"Florida is the 18th school shooting in the US this year. It's only February".

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/florida-is-the-18th-school-shooting-in-the-us-this-year

This is such horseshit. Out of those 18, did all of them include fatalities? Sometimes there was a weapons violation, the discharge of a firearm. Just like anything over 4 people involved is considered a mass shooting. How many bowling alley shootings this year? Strip clubs? Most of the shootings happen in Chicago, L.A. and D.C. with strict gun laws. 95 percent were Democrats doing the shooting.

How many baseball game practice shootings from Bernie supporters?

I think Americans would rather argue with each other rather than fix anything. Even if lives are on the line.
You’re right. Defend soft targets like schools better. When someone announces on Facebook that they want to kill people, take the threat seriously. Problem fixed.

"Florida is the 18th school shooting in the US this year. It's only February".

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/florida-is-the-18th-school-shooting-in-the-us-this-year

Just as I suspected. One of the shootings was the discharge of a B.B. gun. 4 were suicides. 4 were accidentally discharged firearms, One was a suicide in the parking lot of an abandoned school. 4 were simply people,probably gangs, shooting through the windows after school hours.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...isleading-claim-18-school-shootings-far-2018/

And yeah you’re cotdam right it is Breitbart. About the only place you can get a factual account of what is going on. Not those BS statistics you like to throw around.

The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School football team’s Twitter account confirmed Aaron Feis’ death early Thursday morning.

“It is with Great sadness that our Football Family has learned about the death of Aaron Feis,” the tweet read. “He was our Assistant Football Coach and security guard. He selflessly shielded students from the shooter when he was shot. He died a hero and he will forever be in our hearts and memories”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/1...shielding-students-from-gunfire-dies.amp.html

The young man charged with killing 17 people at his former Florida high school worried some of his classmates, talking about his guns and sharing pictures of small animals he had shot.

He had a "very disturbing" social media presence and had been expelled from school, officials said, supplying new details on the life of accused shooter, Nikolas Cruz.

Cruz, 19, has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder in the attack Wednesday at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, which he was expelled from last year for disciplinary reasons, officials said. The shooting unfolded around the time classes were dismissed for the day.

Cruz admitted to the attack, telling investigators he brought the AR-15 and several loaded magazines stuffed into a backpack and planned to leave them behind in order to blend in with fleeing students, according to a police affidavit.

A motive in the shooting remains unclear.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...hool-shooter-joked-about-guns-worried-n848266

Apparently he left YouTube comments about being a professional school shooter, in and out of trouble, and all around a piece of shit flesh sack. But "he's sad. Remorseful... a broken human being." And left enough clues to show he had no place in society.

No. The families who lost family to this piece of shit will be broken, mournful and live rest of their lives affected.

This waste of cock snot should just be taken to the death penalty.