• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

And a school shooting

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Japan laws on guns : Civilians are banned from buying or possessing guns
US law on guns : guns are protected by the 2nd amendment to the US Constitution

Japan crime rate : 0.31
US crime rate : 4.88

I rest my case

France has very strict gun laws....so no one ever got shot up in a news office, or anything like that right?

Mind your own fucked up country, you halfwit fucktard

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to El Diablo Blanco again."

Also, CBS apparently cannot tell the difference between Texas and Kentucky.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's unfortunate that no one in this thread took the time to express well wishes or concern for the 15 year old girl who was shot. Who would have imagined that this would have turned into (yet) another pointless back & forth about gun control... and nothing more.

Thankfully, she's alive and in good spirits (just in case any of you are curious).

Mr. Daystar

They started it.....

Cute cartoon , but obviously you nor the artist understand math, calculus or algebra yourselves . There is no way to determine how many survived as the most that could have been killed by the bullets are 12 or he could have unloaded all of the bullets into one or two students.

Mr. Daystar

Cute cartoon , but obviously you nor the artist understand math, calculus or algebra yourselves . There is no way to determine how many survived as the most that could have been killed by the bullets are 12 or he could have unloaded all of the bullets into one or two students.

Or a two fur.....It's happened before.

Mr. Daystar

how is it that school children have access to guns?

They buy them from gangs, that have stolen them, or steal them from their parents. That's one of the reasons, and rightly so, that parents are being held responsible for the gun related actions of their children, IF THEY were lackadaisical in securing access to those weapons, or if the child didn't kill the parents too.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
That link is already out off date, I'm hearing 17 dead now.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhe...oting?bftwnews&utm_term=.wt379P1N0#.yjMX1j3eL

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5734057314001

We should 'sticky' this thread to the front page and get a 'pool' going.

"Which state or city will be next?"

Cute cartoon , but obviously you nor the artist understand math, calculus or algebra yourselves

Cute post , but obviously you nor your brain understand satire.

That link is already out off date, I'm hearing 17 dead now.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhe...oting?bftwnews&utm_term=.wt379P1N0#.yjMX1j3eL

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5734057314001

We should 'sticky' this thread to the front page and get a 'pool' going.

"Which state or city will be next?"

Cute post , but obviously you nor your brain understand satire.

I have my moments. However, perhaps a little understanding of common decency while the bodies are still warm before you pile on with your agenda and starting betting pools would be in order.

We have preliminary information, very few facts on the situation.

Yeah I just saw that on the news just now. Crazy. Fucking kids throwing away their lives and taking lives like this. High school is just 4 years out of a bigger life and they just fucking throw it all away and ruin a bunch of lives in the process.

I wouldn't feel right guessing which state or city would be next. And if I was right or anybody right that just seems like it could cause problems lol

Yeah I just saw that on the news just now. Crazy. Fucking kids throwing away their lives and taking lives like this. High school is just 4 years out of a bigger life and they just fucking throw it all away and ruin a bunch of lives in the process.

I wouldn't feel right guessing which state or city would be next. And if I was right or anybody right that just seems like it could cause problems lol
Good lookin’ out.

Let’s appease the guy and answer his question somewhat.
A state where it is least likely to be bringing school kids out in body bags would be Texas. Campus carry is legal there. At least on universities.

Hate to bring it up but I find it relevant to ask; are the cities, counties these shootings took place in blue or red majority?