• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Makes me wonder if their even is a site that can compare with the quality of both the girls and pictures that AV has. I'd even say the picture quality rivals playboy.

Makes me wonder if their even is a site that can compare with the quality of both the girls and pictures that AV has. I'd even say the picture quality rivals playboy.

Oh. No doubt. I had high hopes when joining jmafterdark bc of the quality of the models. But after AV you quickly notice the lack of video/picture quality where you can't enjoy the membership. Not to mention what non-nude fans want which is hot models with occasional slips. I understand models only want to pose nude/topless for playboy.. but throwing in some slips is a way to please fans and models.

I think I almost prefer the models not do completely nude. The hints and slips of nipple is what keeps me wanting more, sheer tops and the reminisce of sand or whatever lets the girls keep their "allure". All we want is to see them nude so when that happens it is nice, but then it's like now what? I've seen what I came to see then I lose interest. The same can also be said about a model that doesn't even give us a peek at the goods it gets boring because we know it will always be the same.

I agree that teasing can be very exciting but for me only if I know it will eventually lead to something more, otherwise it is just disappointing.

But most Alluring Vixens are very hot even with clothes on so I am not complaining. :)

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Anyone know who makes / where one could buy this bikini, and others from the site for that matter?

Ultra Vixen is a line I work with and a lot of the suits are from them. They are in Hollywood, don't think she has a website up yet though. The super small ones like Donna's last update are Roma suits.