• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

jmafterdark

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
There just boobs. Fucking show them.

I also love girls who won't show their pussy. I can understand legs spread being something a girl isn't into... but what about just standing there... you can't even see anything unless she's got batwings.

Yeah... even the Krystal sets are boring. Can we get an ass shot please!

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I also love girls who won't show their pussy. I can understand legs spread being something a girl isn't into... but what about just standing there... you can't even see anything unless she's got batwings.

I agree with you but you have to understand that many girls these days have the "only if its for Playboy" mentality when it comes to being nude, or even topless. However, for every guy who likes nudity, there is a guy who likes the whole tease aspect. Don't worry, there will be plenty more Vixens coming who are not shy :) As for the ass shots. You guys want to see them even if the girl doesn't really have an ass? If a girl doesn't have a nice ass, I really don't bother taking pics of it, especially if she's got a nice face and tits! There are some nicer ass shots in upcoming Krystal sets, here is a sample below :)

Attachments

• 5-sized.jpg
    5-sized.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 243
Damn Krystal has an amazing body perfect ass too! Those jungle sets are my fav. Especially when they are accompanied by some nipples :drool2:

Krystals gap teeth are awesome lol, good post by jm earlier just boobs, show em. Enough with the halloween costumes, find some real hood rats mr e.

Does JMafterdark have topless sets of all the models or is it just bikinis and such?

Does JMafterdark have topless sets of all the models or is it just bikinis and such?

LOL that's the funny thing bc his models aren't even topless. ZERO nipple slips. Its worse than looking at a VS catalog. I was a member and thought the models were hot but showed nothing and the pics don't have AV quality.