• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Rosalee is so beautiful, just wish she would stop the teasing.

I second that. But I think Rosalee does a good job at least she has done topless pics and nipple flashes. Candace on the other hand has tons of sets and vids without the slightest nipple flash in any. Such a beauty but she holds out. Why oh why is it always the sexiest ones?

candice does have some nipple flashes, you need to look closer at the pics

Ok ok so I did find 4 pics in the 12 sets she has with nip slips. A topless set like the recent Donna jungle bliss set would be mint don't see it ever happening tho lol

Candace sets are always the same, very repetitive. Even if theres a 1/4 of a nip slip its the same poses, big boobs covered by some hands. Its boring

Candace sets are always the same, very repetitive. Even if theres a 1/4 of a nip slip its the same poses, big boobs covered by some hands. Its boring

Maybe I'm the only one here, but I think Candace is sexy and does various poses. It would be awesome if she had more nipple flashes/nudity like in the Donna sets, but I'm not complaining. Some girls don't want to be nude. Candace has great implied sets like her see thru pics. Mr.E has a set coming soon of Candace topless in lingerie, looking very nude on a bed that I'm sure wont disappoint. Don't hate on models BC all you want is full nudity though.

I agree. Candace is amazing! Alluring vixens is the only place u can even get a hint of nipple in her pics from what I've found, fully topless I can do without but a bit more nipple like u said would be awesome. Can't wait to see the newest set, if it's anything like donnas last on. Jungle bliss was freaking amazing

Maybe I'm the only one here, but I think Candace is sexy and does various poses. It would be awesome if she had more nipple flashes/nudity like in the Donna sets, but I'm not complaining. Some girls don't want to be nude. Candace has great implied sets like her see thru pics. Mr.E has a set coming soon of Candace topless in lingerie, looking very nude on a bed that I'm sure wont disappoint. Don't hate on models BC all you want is full nudity though.

No hate at all, im sorry if you interpreted it in that manner. Imo theres just way better models on the site. Candace has twice as many albums as the rest of the girls on the site, which means there should be more variation. Always same hand over boobs, hair over boobs, 1/2 an ass shot and maybe an 1/8th of a nipple. Right?... Im not insisting she goes full nude or anything just do something new. Theres girls who do the nude thing and it works well for them (justene) in sure they get nude $, others have to be creative and sexy enough to keep you wanting more. Personally i feel leila, joselyn, ashley, sophia do a good job of that. Then there is the candace, anne and amanda nicole who do nothing. Theyre beautiful girls but theyre boring! its like looking in a victorias secret catalog, maybe even a kohls at times. Those type of sets give av a lame image, if its not nude it has to be HOT not put on a bathing suit and take some pics. If i wanted that id go to the beach.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
New model coming today, Krystal!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 404