• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

attachment.php

Justene Jaro, the most beautiful girl of Alluring Vixens

Hey Mr. E, have you thought about making the raw footage available to purchase in the form of a zip set? If so, I'm down to purchase raw donna zipsets. just a thought? Def like what's already available but I also like the degree of the models possibly teasing and stripping down during the shoots.

Would definitely buy Candace zipsets if it ever becomes an option. Been a member for a while now Mr. E just wanted to say thanks for all the great content and hot girls. I know Candace and Lauren V already have a lot of updates but love to see new sets/vids keep coming, Are the "best of" vids going to continue with other models? Thanks again you do/have an awesome job!

Would definitely buy Candace zipsets if it ever becomes an option. Been a member for a while now Mr. E just wanted to say thanks for all the great content and hot girls. I know Candace and Lauren V already have a lot of updates but love to see new sets/vids keep coming, Are the "best of" vids going to continue with other models? Thanks again you do/have an awesome job!

Exactly what he said. Been a member for a while also and would buy some Candace zipsets and always look forward to new sets/vids of hers. Her "Best of" would be amazing! Keep up the good work.