• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
seriously! yes!!!! All my Rosalee fantasies became a reality for a split second and then wow sick burn why why why u left out the best part!!!!! I second that request for a best of vid or even just to extenend this video 1 second longer lmao

Yep, such a tease!

lol way ahead of you. I already photoshopped a frame of the fade out and made it brighter looks ok having been done on my phone but I'm home now so will try with adobe creative suite :-D

seriously! yes!!!! All my Rosalee fantasies became a reality for a split second and then wow sick burn why why why u left out the best part!!!!! I second that request for a best of vid or even just to extenend this video 1 second longer lmao

Yep, such a tease!

Dude! I was literally just going to make this post myself! Mr. E, why you gotta be doin' that to us! You can't leave that extended clip out, and others like it, for your own eyes only - don't be selfish! =P

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Got some good news for you guys. Got some new Donna updates coming soon, from one of her very first shoots! See the preview below! We will also be having some special sets and videos of your favorite Vixens, featuring never before seen content, on sale soon! Message me for more details!

Attachments

• Donna5-edit.jpg
    Donna5-edit.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 323