• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Don't waste your money, the site is fast turning to unknown b rated models with little public interest. Besides, mr E only promotes he rarely answers user questions! I've asked several times if existing models will additional sets with no reply from him or spunky.

I put up Playboy and Penthouse models and some people bitch that you can see them everywhere. I put up fresh faces and some people like you complain about them being unkown. You want midgets and cats? idiots. Why are you even in this thread if you dont like this site?

I put up Playboy and Penthouse models and some people bitch that you can see them everywhere. I put up fresh faces and some people like you complain about them being unkown. You want midgets and cats? idiots. Why are you even in this thread if you dont like this site?

Interesting, I knew you would respond to that message but you can't respond to questions about the models on your site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Interesting, I knew you would respond to that message but you can't respond to questions about the models on your site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have said repeatedly I will NOT answer any questions about when I will be adding more content of certain models. I say "soon" and some people expect that to mean in a week and start bitching when they dont see what they want. I am perfectly fine with and encourage MEMBERS to tell me who they want to see more of though.

hey E! been a while since ive seen u post replys ;) just had to comment about Jenna being in playboy and all I see is people praising and asking for more of her. shes always been a fav of mine love the recent shoots of her as well almost a perfect tease, just need a touch more nip. all around awesome tho. on a side note whered the bonus vixens go? 2 weeks with missed friday updates wtf? im so missing glori fuck shes smoking hot. also the new girl is very beautiful, ashlin. but cmon 7 updates in like a week and a half? keep with the variety man, im to the point where if I see the name beside the newest update I just close my browser, boring. since you are "encouraging" members on who theyd like to see more of please bring some tasty ones to the table. Tiffani! whoa wheres she been? such a mint babe barely on the site now days Franchesca... rosalee. please try and get more of beatuiful elaine we tslked abput her before but I know u can do it (I believe in u) lol. just all the amazingly beautiful girls I havnt seen in forever like Nina Kira Joselyn. and also if its not too much to ask... I know u did it with at least one model already. PLEASE RELEASE A TOPLESS SET OR VID OF ONE OF THOSE MODELS. my favs always been donna, the best of vids are fucking brilliant! please release the sets to go along with them I saw your flash going nuts and wanna see those babies in stunning HD

thanks

Last edited:
I have said repeatedly I will NOT answer any questions about when I will be adding more content of certain models. I say "soon" and some people expect that to mean in a week and start bitching when they dont see what they want. I am perfectly fine with and encourage MEMBERS to tell me who they want to see more of though.

Just to let you know I HAVE been a member quite a few times now and do feel as though you have some good content, my issue is you can simply answer a question as to if there WILL be more content of a certain model or if you will actually have one on the site at one point. I think the issue of timing you are running into stems from your comment about the Donna video at the beginning of the year. You did make it seam as though it would be posted soon (within a few weeks at the most). Just a hint, if someone does ask about a model, you can answer by saying yes, I do have more sets but I don't know when they will be posted, or No, I don't have any more sets. This is an area you can improve upon...

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks Zapps, its my fault on the bonus girls, forgot to upload some for Spunky. The models you mentioned do not shoot topless, if they did, I would be posting them. I do have new Rosalee pics coming up! Sam, ok understood. Which model were you inquiring about?

Just curious, do you have any more topless shoots of Jenna? That last one posted would of been too perfect with a couple topless frames. Jenna Mindy an Donna have to be my fav's.

Anything more of Kasey or is she all wrapped up?

Megan was another super sexy girl but her photos don't do her justice, I think she looked a lot more sexy in video - for some reason her stills come out looking a little goofy with her face expressions n whatnot. Anymore of her, with more skin at that? She's got a tattoo saying this body is meant to be seen, afterall, haha.

Leah is pretty cute too.

Thanks Zapps, its my fault on the bonus girls, forgot to upload some for Spunky. The models you mentioned do not shoot topless, if they did, I would be posting them. I do have new Rosalee pics coming up! Sam, ok understood. Which model were you inquiring about?

Maria Venus

winww

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Natalia Forrest

video-pic2.jpg

http://www.nudespaper.com/bb/nataliaforrest-privatedance/2405928