• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

All newer members please read

nobody said:
Would it help if there were more Moderators? I've seen so many posts recently that just cry out for some kind of discipline. Not necessarily worthy of a :ban: or anything, but it's kind of annoying to see people ignore the rules over and over... :(

(By the way, I have zero desire to be a mod myself; I just think there are quite a few veterans who would be up to the task.)

i'd love to be a mod i just feel cheeky asking....plus i'd prolly be crap...lol

doh!

i'm new and i used the IMG ubb, my bad

i don;t know her name so the search delio isn't of concern. Do you have a size limit on uploads?

the files i had were large

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
hazelnut said:
doh!

i'm new and i used the IMG ubb, my bad

i don;t know her name so the search delio isn't of concern. Do you have a size limit on uploads?

the files i had were large

yes the file limit is 150 kb

magicbird said:
Birmingham vs Tottenham ? Would you have any chance ? LOL
:rofl:

I SUCK....and THFCMAD is a god. I wish i supported Spurs! I really am dumb to admit i follow Brum.

In fact i should be banned for supporting them. I should follow THFCMADS lead and support spurs.

In fact that is what im going to do. I hate Birmingham, its the arse of the world. All hail Spurs!!

Birmingham suck.....apart from forrsell and taylor....every other player should be in division 2,

Come on you Spurs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, Silicone, D2 are tolerated here. For lower rated players, we accept dollars, or Euros. No Sterling Pounds. For pints of beer, well, how much do you have before we go to the Pub ?

New and have a couple questions/comments:

How does the thumbnail off to the side of your post work? Do you need written consent to use a photograph?

I couldnt get search to work, there was a post i was looking for and i ended up just circling through them until I could find it. :(