• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Only one solitary pic, I'm afraid (but I like it)...

britlover

Closed Account
Alright, just saw her Big Tit Boss scene ... and Blah is all I really gotta say.

It was routine and boring. She's lost too much weight. Her tits are smallier and flabby now. Plus I hate her with blonde hair now, watching the vid. And her tit fucking skills were oddly weak in this. I am SURE hoping that she'll turn the clock back about three plus years ago and gain back 15lbs, then darken her hair a medium brown and leave her near-perfect tits alone if she is gonna continue this way, here in the U.S.

Can safely say if she doesn't get back to being sensual and the highly underrated sexual goddess that she once was. Sorry, that was oddly enough pretty unsexy for me. I hated all of the dumb typical dialogue at the end with her tellin' him to get back to work and have those rpeorts done by a certain time, ect. Such dumb shit. And her gettin' eating out; Blah. Who wants to see women still getting eating out these days?

alas, to each they're own ...

could'nt agree more britlover it was awful....i just bought her latest release in the u.k. called double d tails....well worth a look...take care guys ,till the next time...scotty..

britlover

Closed Account
Hey Scotty and Julius.

Hey bigman (Scotty): Yeah. Wish I chould find her Double-D Tails scene(s). She looked quite hotter in those previews. I'm sorry but I agree with you two: She look's weird as an all Blonde. She's a natural Brunette and it was silly of her to change it. She need's to dye it back. And for Christ sakes, baby, gain a bit of weight! :( you were still fit as fuck as the Britons say, but healthy. Argh! She had a damn near-perfect body, and she had to go and change things.

She isn't much of an actress, but befroe people yell at me, I know it's the adult industry and no one gives two fucks; Hell I don't either. So which is why she should stay away from these typically American scenes. It's embarrassing (and I'm an American sayin' it).

"Letting herself go in a way" is indeed a fine phrase. I guess she felt out of shape/fat and or some type of pressure for comin' over here? Who knows? ...
:(

hi bigman[britlover] did you try sweetmeat studios or your choice.uk..they have double d tails in stock ..that's where i bought it from..i heard she shot a few scene's for bukkakeman in the u.k. so they should surface soon...take care bigman....scotty

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Yeah I feel the same way. Just seems as though she let herself go in a way. I hate the new look.

Agreed - the pics for Killergram are almost painful to watch...:(