• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
I worked with Alexis May both sides of the camera a few times back in 2004...not seen her since then but at the time she had the most exquisite body I have ever seen...and very natural looking to go with it...

BDSM, well I know she genuinely liked being spanked...hard! I mean to the point it seemed too much...

Personality wise she was a really nice girl, but a little messed up I think...

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'd have to say, after seeing the piss drinking and Scat work about two years back or so, I was thinking "Hmmm... That's not just a bit eccentric. THAT type of person has some serious issues that they need to sort out with, cause there are other ways to earn a living in the adult film industry, ya know".

I agree she seem's overly sweet and I like and dig her voice a lot, but like my good ol' buddy Scotty, I'd have to agree that if she stays Blonde haired and keeps doing the typical boring shit like being photographed being eaten out (blah, I mean who STILL wants to see that shit?), fuck with no real rythum cause the camera crew wants to break for lunch/dinner or whatever, and finished with a weak facial and she doesn't have the signature bod from around '03 and '04, then I feel she might need to say good bye to all of us and give the industry a break.

and theraven: Yeah I didn't wanna get off topic, but it's a DAMN shame of Daphne Rosen looks now. She completely reuined her face and chest/tits. And what happened that suddenly (and no offence) she got like a Brazilian ass-implant (if such a form of plastic sergury exists)? She's weird lookin' now. Too bad, as I felt she was a top hottie & fantasy girl when she first lost weight and got her second implants for almost about three years or so ...

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'd have to say, after seeing the piss drinking and Scat work about two years back or so, I was thinking "Hmmm... That's not just a bit eccentric. THAT type of person has some serious issues that they need to sort out with, cause there are other ways to earn a living in the adult film industry, ya know".

I agree she seem's overly sweet and I like and dig her voice a lot, but like my good ol' buddy Scotty, I'd have to agree that if she stays Blonde haired and keeps doing the typical boring shit like being photographed being eaten out (blah, I mean who STILL wants to see that shit?), fuck with no real rythum cause the camera crew wants to break for lunch/dinner or whatever, and finished with a weak facial and she doesn't have the signature bod from around '03 and '04, then I feel she might need to say good bye to all of us and give the industry a break.

and theraven: Yeah I didn't wanna get off topic, but it's a DAMN shame of Daphne Rosen looks now. She completely reuined her face and chest/tits. And what happened that suddenly (and no offence) she got like a Brazilian ass-implant (if such a form of plastic sergury exists)? She's weird lookin' now. Too bad, as I felt she was a top hottie & fantasy girl when she first lost weight and got her second implants for almost about three years or so ...

Are there any photos in the web with her new looking?

c'mon guys surely someone can get some info on the horny alexis.i am from scotland and we dont get all the american stuff.i have trawled the net but no luck...she is in america so surely somebody can find what's she is up to.sites/dvd's etc.....keep searching guys....take care..scotty...i am depending on you britlover big man....have a nice one mate.....

I don't know why you say that she had facial surgery, take a look here there is new vids with her and i don't any surgey
http://www.welovebukkake.com/
:dunno::dunno:

britlover

Closed Account
I don't know why you say that she had facial surgery, take a look here there is new vids with her and i don't any surgey
http://www.welovebukkake.com/
:dunno::dunno:

Hey tonpere,

I was refering to Daphne Rosen, not Alexis May. Daphne Rosen DID, unfortunately I feel, ruin the living ruck out of her body. And it was damn shame cause after losting the initial weight and getting her second implants, she had SUCH a rockin' hardbody. She looked like she chould fuck like a champ and looked so tight. A shame, again ...

Hey tonpere,

I was refering to Daphne Rosen, not Alexis May. Daphne Rosen DID, unfortunately I feel, ruin the living ruck out of her body. And it was damn shame cause after losting the initial weight and getting her second implants, she had SUCH a rockin' hardbody. She looked like she chould fuck like a champ and looked so tight. A shame, again ...

Ok
I didn't understand you were talking of Daphne, i thought some of yours were talking of some changes with Alexis
Sorry but my engish is not perfect :o

britlover

Closed Account
Sorry fellas, but I'm afriad I can't find nothin' current from her, cause so many has asked me. For about a full year and a half, I did fine her drop-dead gorgeous sexy, but with the lighter have and the now more flabby tits from too much weight loss, I wouldn't call her a current favorite.

She DOES, however, have some of the more extense & steamy scenes way back in '04 and '05, however, that I've ever beat-off to, I'll admit. She was so incredibly sexy in that BustyAdventures vid I saved to DVD-R with her and that French (or Spaniard?) gentleman who pulverised her with his long, generous sized uncircumsized cock. And the cumshot was fantastic. Easily one the best Alexis has ever taken.

Does anybody know if she has plans to maybe put the weight back on a bit, and to finally grow some brains and to re-dye her hair darker again, and maybe grow the tits so they're not so flabby like they are now? Cause I gotta admit, she was smokin'. Lovely face, reguardless, but her body does need some more work now.

Like I said, I've done some recent searches over a two hour period, and I just can't find nothin' but old links. you can see some vids of her's if you search videos on over at www.askjolene.com, though. Enjoy ...

britlover wrote:
Does anybody know if she has plans to maybe put the weight back on a bit, and to finally grow some brains and to re-dye her hair darker again, and maybe grow the tits so they're not so flabby like they are now? Cause I gotta admit, she was smokin'. Lovely face, reguardless, but her body does need some more work now.

Mate, I fancy Alexis as much as anyone but you need to listen to yourself!

A) what woman, anywhere in the world, actually PLANS to put ON weight?
B) how would anyone on this forum know if she was planning it unless her dietician posts here?
C) "Grows some brains"? Maybe she likes having her hair blonde. maybe she IS a blonde and was dying it dark before.
D) if it was as easy as gaining weight to boost your bra size, women everywhere would be overeating. It usually goes to their bellies and bums.
E) I'm not sure her tits are 'flabby'. I've saw them upclose and personally in the apartment when she was shooting her film Dirty Little Cum Sluts and they were as round and wobbly as ever.

People change, just love her for who she is.